Everyday life is the special occasion!

October 17, 2014

In The Mood For


{waking up to a steaming hot mug of latte - I don't drink simple coffee, ever}



It's incredible how life never ceases to amaze me and it's quite rewarding when apparent heart-breaking and nerve-racking situations of taking radical actions towards things we took for granted/ just accomodated in often end up by revealing positive and prosperous along the way.  It is with this sense of reborning and mostly "remaking" myself that I am eager to face this upcoming weekend and I just can't wait to be with some of my girls this very afternoon for a cozy meeting with lots of gossip, a wonderful newborn baby from my friend's first-time mom, affectionate presents and a great cake that is already in the oven!Wish you a great one! I'm in the mood for...




{loving the way branches in bloom give such a prety feel to a room}




{crazy about all things grey for Fall - cardigans, sweaters, dresses, skirts, bags, boots...}




{intrigued about the inspirational/ estranged mixed feelings this manicure gives me - the base hues, though are decisively adorable}




{totally into orangey/ earthy tones for my lips, which have been quite complimentary}





{these cinammon buns from my neighbourhood's traditional bakery - because Fall wouldn't even feel the same without my childhood's favourites}



{these boots - simple, comfy, practical but still very fancily detailed}

6 comments:

  1. this post reminded me that I should start looking for a perfect autumn lipstic, I almost never wear lipstic in the summer but I love it in the autumn,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Esses cinammon buns.... Bom fim de semana :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Aida! This is so true, I think the best way is try to stay positive and optimistic though the hard situation, life is a keeping up and down moments but its what keeps us alive too. Btw, congrats to your friend! Totally love that outfit, im into a grey mood at the mo too! And yummy for those buns, I know u could make them delicious!:) Hugs and enjoy the weekend my dearest! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ai os rolos de canela como eu adorooooo. Comia já meia dúzia eheheheh. Bom fim de semana, moça!!
    http://bloglairdutemps.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing selection..i like these pics

    ReplyDelete