Everyday life is the special occasion!

March 15, 2012

Wanna Grab a Bite?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I had to choose between a table full of sweets or salty treats, I would definitely go for the second! To tell the truth only in recent years have I become a sweet tooth, because for years I couldn't care less about sweets [except for jelly beans - my favourite treat in the whole world!]. These cookies are really easy to prepare, absolutely delicious and undeniably practical [they can easily go with a soup and will be a perfect light meal] and are made of three ingredients that are absolutely forbidden to me , for the sake of my weight - spicy blood sausage, black olives and cured ham - but to which I uncontrollably cannot resist. After all, you can't have your cake and eat it too!


Ingredients:
  • 2 tea cups flour
  • a pinch of salt
  • 1 soup spoon yeast
  • 2 soup spoons of melted butter
  • 1 spicy blood sausage
  • black olives
  • cured ham
  • 3 eggs
  • 1 cup of milk
Pre-heat the oven 190ºC/ 4 gas

In a bowl mix the flour and the yeast. Beat up the eggs , the pinch of salt, the butter, the milk for about 3 minutes with the mixer and pour over the flour with the yeast. Blend well and add the sliced spicy blood sausage, the small bits of black olives and the roughly cut slices of cured ham  . Put the dough in a cake mould lightly greased with butter. Put it in the oven for about 25 minutes.





------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


57 comments:

  1. Adorei a receita Aida! As imagens estão lindas, Parabéns!!

    Beijos!
    Rebeca
    www.multistyle.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I am drooling over this...haha, I love salty treats too!
    That's perfect. Definitely bookmarking this for a weekend <3

    Statement Necklace Giveaway
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  3. they look so delicious !
    nice article
    thank for sharing <3
    come and see my blog if you have time <3

    xoxo,
    gitasyalala.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you make me hungry :S :D

    loving your blog, I'm following you from now!
    I would love you to do the same :D

    Tons of love from
    http://thelookedover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. YUM! This one is definitely bookmarked to try over the weekend! Thank you so much for sharing. :)

    Hope you are having the loveliest day, gorgeous!

    <3 Mandy xx
    http://frocksandotherfrivolities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. My vegetarian stomach won't have the cookies, but I'll take the flowers and candles any day! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks so yummy and such beautiful photos :) xo akiko
    Style Imported

    ReplyDelete
  8. Delicious! Your Pictures are sooo beautiful ♥

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. ESTE FIN DE SEMANA PRUEBO LA RECETA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They look so good, I'll try, and if I succeed I'll thing of your kindness!
    ...morning, morning and
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  11. que rico!!
    In my town this is call: txoripan!

    ReplyDelete
  12. They look soo cute and tasty:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely pictures and what a great idea for cookies :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. YUMMI!
    lovely blog! :)
    xxx
    mai

    ReplyDelete
  15. mmmm..i would like to try it!
    follow each other??

    lachambrefiore.blogspot.com

    kisskiss from italy
    Fiore

    ReplyDelete
  16. i really love your posts!! :)


    http://chicfashmod.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I would be more than glad to grab a bite!:P They look sooooooo good, congrats!:) Kisses dear!:) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you so much for the nice Comment!

    I ♡ it to follow you and your lovely Blog :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. yum, trying this!

    www.alwaysmaylee.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Things like this make me wonder if I'm right to be vegetarian! Enjoy them! XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Este post já me deixou com água na boca! *

    ReplyDelete
  22. It's a great post as always.
    It's a very nice idea for cookies. I love cookies !
    These photos are so lovely.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. i already followed you too my dear
    thank for your comment <3
    anyway, come and see my blog again if you have time <3

    kisses,
    gitasyalala.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. oh this post makes me hungry! ;D
    I also prefer savory to sweet treats, eventhough I also do like sweet ;D
    I like your blog so much! now I'm following you :) <3

    xx,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  25. They look delicious!! Your post are always so interesting and cute!! :)
    Beijos
    The Sky

    ReplyDelete
  26. Que hambre me ha entrado...

    Besotes suiteros

    ReplyDelete
  27. they look so delicious!!!^^

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  28. oh wow how cute and yummy

    ReplyDelete
  29. Só me acorre dizer: que maravilhaaaa! e Também quero!!

    As fotos e a decoração estão super giras e parece tão apetitoso!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hmm it looks delicious, great photos!
    I really love your blog dear, keep posting!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi there my friend, thank you for your sweet words :)
    Your muffins look delicious! You are making me really hungry haha!
    Let's follow each other then. Happy blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. thank you so so much for your comment! im really happy you liked it :)
    i will be happy to be your follower too! xx

    www.moustachic.com
    www.moustachic.com
    www.moustachic.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I'm hungry now!!! Love this, and amazing pictures and blog you have! thanks for comment!
    Visit Chloé sunglasses giveaway on ,my blog: http://anastasija-stasha.blogspot.com/2012/03/international-sunglasses-giveaway-chloe.html

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love your blog! I follow you too!!
    Miss Coco **
    http://www.just-coco.com/2012/03/jo-mr-joe-con-miranda-makaroff-y.html

    ReplyDelete
  35. hi aida,
    thanks a lot for your super sweet comment! the gfc widget isn't working for me at the moment, but i think i already signed up for following your blog yesterday. please tell me if it's right, otherwise i'll try to connect with your blog once again tomorrow :)
    XX franzi

    itsnotjustabag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Yummy looks so delicious,
    the pictures are great,
    thanks for visit my blog and leave a sweet comment,
    follow you too, see you soon sweetie.

    http://www.descontraidas.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Woowww!!! Dear, I love your comment on my blog!! I really lovet it!! It made me feel really happy!! thank you very much!!! I want to show you more post!!!
    Lovely pics!!!! I love your blog!!!

    http://sweetcherryblogger.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  38. I want one! I can almost taste it...

    ReplyDelete
  39. They look so nice, except for the olives.. I don't like olives

    - Olivia xx
    http://that-is-my-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. How gorgeous are your photographs and how lovely seems your personality! I'll be following along :)

    Much love from Canada
    Loulou

    ReplyDelete
  41. hii! I am delighted with your comment, it is best that I have written so far! of course I am your new follower! I really liked your blog! pictures of this post makes you want to eat! mmm that must be rich! a pretty big kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  42. That's delish!! :) The table deco makes them look even more delish!

    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  43. gorgeous pics!!! :D

    xoxo,
    Cindy C.
    http://styleologie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  44. mmmmmmm
    it looks delicious!!
    thanks for passing by my blog and leaving such a nice commment
    it really touched me
    xx
    www.themidniteblues.blogspot.com
    follow u and wish you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Mmmm, they really look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  46. they look really delicious, I#d love to have some of them right now :D
    And great pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  47. Dear Aida:
    I am so in love with your blog. It is so elegant and cute and I cannot wait to read all your posts. This recipe looks delicious and I will definitely try to make it.
    I want to thank you so much for taking the time to stop at my blog and to become a follower. And of course that I am a new follower of your and I feel delightful to do so.
    Thanks for your good wishes and for being an inspiration for me.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Just discovered your blog and love it! I'm your newest follower! These look delicious! I will have to try them! And you have them styled so nice for the photos! I just started my blog last month. I would love for you to check it out and follow back if you like it!

    xx
    Kecia

    http://www.couturezooblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  49. Oh that looks so delicious, i love cupcakes.
    I' should try this recipe, now, as in now:))

    ReplyDelete
  50. I love these and I love your blog!
    I'm a new follower!!

    ReplyDelete