Everyday life is the special occasion!

March 19, 2012

Flower Power

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As long as I can remember Spring has always affected my mood in a positive way. It feels as if, with the blossoming trees, the newly born buds, the morning dew settled like little pearls on the grass, the lighter atmosphere after having been dark so early for so long, the gentle kiss of the sun in the undressed skin all the troubles would fade away. It makes me feel invigorated, hopeful, at ease and truly happy from my heart. It's my favourite season all around  - full of fresh, colourful, scented flowers, when everything seems to be turning back to life again. It's the perfect time for women to pull of their best flower prints and transform themselves into walking gardens, beautiful and elegant flowers, showing their charming blossoms, leaving a trace of this amazing season joy and sense of hope wherever they go, feeling vibrant,fresh and busy just as birds start to rush around informing their arrival. Thus I am offically announcing that from today on I'm in a Springtime state of mind!




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


67 comments:

  1. Eeep! I love this post!! I love love love anything floral. Wearing flowers just feels right. That first picture is my favorite-wow!
    xo, Tori
    http://daisiesandpixiedust.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So major! xoxo
    http://www.hellohellofriday.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. im in a spring time state of mind!
    xo
    www.stylegod7.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. big flower pattern dresses always makes me happy!!! ultra cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. woow wunderschöner blog! und es hat richtig geile kleider dabei :) hättest du mal lust bei meinem blog vorbeizuschauen und mir ein paar tipps zu geben? würde mich unheimlich freuen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love floral prints!!!
    xxx
    stephaniehadrath.blogspot.com
    shbyhadrath.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh how beautiful is this dedication to my favourite print of all: flowers;)
    love and kiss,mary
    http://maryloucinnamon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Springtime is a great mindset to be in! I love florals!! I especially love that dress with the open back. As always, great selection!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful post on a beautiful blog by a beautiful blogger! I really love your work. Its amazing inspiration for new bloggers like me! I look forward to more in the future.
    http://thesocialboutique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. great post! spring also effects me in a positive way~ the cherry blossoms blooming, is my favorite sign that spring is here!! :) hope you can check out my blog for some +vibes and inspiration!XO

    ReplyDelete
  11. Que increíble selección. Me han gustado todos. Un beso.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice post, I like the flowers in fashion.
    The LV tops and dresses are sooo nice:)

    www.whiteperla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. una entrada muy inspiradora, muy buena selección... yo soy una enamorada de este estampado!!!
    besos

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such an exquisite collection of floral beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I don't think I have anything woth flowers on:(

    ReplyDelete
  16. All gorgeous !!!
    Flowers flowers and always delicate, colourful spring flowers !!!
    Have a nice Spring week full of joyful moments!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice post & lovely pics! Gave me inspiration to try wearing floral prints!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hippy outfit for this spring!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love floral prints, it's a very pretty and interesting style.
    These dresses are so lovely.
    It's a great selection of photos.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. I LOVE it!! Yes, flowers :)) I love flowers and these pieces are wonderful, would love to wear them!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. lovely pics!!! I love flower prints! thanks for your comment sweety!^^
    happy week!
    lu

    ReplyDelete
  22. I hear you! Nothing better that the arrival of Spring to cheer me up after the winter!
    Caaaaant wait to leave all the layers of clothes at home!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This makes me want to go out and buy something with floral print! Love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  24. so wonderful photos - love these inspirations and floral prnt so much! thank you for visit me:)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I LOVE the floral trend - I just bought a bold printed flower dress and I can't wait to wear it... these are great pictures!

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. wow gorgeous selection dear, I love all the clothes you choise! The skirt that Lauren Conrad wears is beautiful!!^^ Have a nice day!! Big kiss!:*

    ReplyDelete
  27. thanks for your lovely comment on my blog! so much inspiration here, i'm the same with my mood and the seasons. spring makes you so optimistic!
    january, x
    jessicajanuary.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. i love spring...i love shopping in spring...it make me feel a rainbow!
    thanks to appreciate our blog:)

    New music blog...Musique buffet!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  29. what a lovely lovely post! there are some absolutely gorgeous photos here!
    love this!

    xx
    -S

    Ginger and Lace

    ReplyDelete
  30. Welcome spring: I love flower prints :)))

    www.lostinunderwear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love spring! I've learned that the winter months are also beautiful, but really there is nothing like spring flowers emerging and the warmth of the sun on your skin. Lovely! xoxo A-

    ReplyDelete
  32. I've really fallen in love again with floral prints! This is a great post! I'm really inspired to play with florals more this season!

    www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com
    Vintage Collar Necklace Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  33. honey thank you so much for your sweet comment and for following me. Your blog is awesome so I am following you now as well ;)

    kisses Marina

    www.cococamarel.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Great post! love floral print!
    http://lovestylemagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hi Sweetie! Thanks for sharing your blog with me and double-thanks for the sweet words. You're blog is precious, I am now following. :) Stay in touch! xoxo!
    www.missprissheather.blogspot.com
    https://twitter.com/#!/Miss_Priss_101

    ReplyDelete
  36. Thank you for the lovely comment! I'm following you back now, because I really like your blog. Lots of love, Rieneke

    ReplyDelete
  37. Beautiful pictures

    - Olivia xx
    http://that-is-my-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Great post! Now I'm in a spring mood to! I love these floral prints so much, they really mirror the spirit of spring.

    I also have a post about this print! Visit my blog please!)
    xx
    http://ohsoalexandrish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  39. So inspiring! I love your collection of photos! I have only been wearing color, trying to stay away from black ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  40. hey! this is very good researched post indeed :)I enjoyed reading it a lot. And at somepoint it got me thinking of the collection of two of my friends:

    http://olena-dats.com/spring-summer-12/catalogue/galerie///1/#c369

    One is a painter and she's big on oil-paintings of flowers & the other one picked up this paintings & printed it on fabric & designed these dresses. I think they are great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  41. Eu já cheguei a um ponto em que tenho de me obrigar a resistir a peças com padrões florais. Adoro! *

    ReplyDelete
  42. Thanks for visited my blog;) I also follow you:)

    ReplyDelete
  43. Boa tarde linda! Obrigado por visitar meu blog, e que bom que amou! volte sempre, estou lhe seguindo também ♥ LINDAS FOTOS E LOOKS NESTE POST, me apaixonei. xoxo http://dezahoffmannmoda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  44. i'm a huge fan of flowers on clothing. i wear it a lot, i just feel like they're so flower-ish (oh really :D) and pretty!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  45. Wow amazing compilation ... i absolutly love it .. spring is my fav too x x
    http://betty-freestylescraps.blogspot.co.uk/

    http://betty-freestylescraps.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  46. I LOVE all those flowers and I really like your blog so much. Thanks for following I also follow you now! (;

    ReplyDelete
  47. love love love all these looks! your blog is so fun. i am so happy to be a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  48. very beautifull dress . XD
    Me gusta . <33

    ReplyDelete
  49. love this trend but can't seem to find the perfect dress/top

    ReplyDelete
  50. spring state of mind forever!!!^^

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  51. Oooh im in love with this seasonnn :) thank you so much sweety

    ReplyDelete
  52. Eu quero muito as calças da H&M! :)

    ReplyDelete
  53. Oh, you have chosen so great pics! I can feel the summer even though there's snow outside my house :)

    Love your blog, would u like to follow each other maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  54. these are amazing-seriously so pretty! the first picture is a dream! Blake and Olivia look amazing as usual in all of these & I love Elizabeth Olsen!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  55. LOVE this trend, even if it is unoriginal for spring. great post!

    xoxo navy & orange

    ReplyDelete
  56. Adia! Beautiful - I'm ready for spring! Thank you for stopping by WELL in L.A. - looking forward to reading and seeing more from you! xo!

    ReplyDelete
  57. FLOWERS ALWAYS BE TRENDY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  58. thanks for sharing! this post is refreshing! love floral print for spring!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog
    P.S. your blog is very inspiring! following you now

    ReplyDelete
  59. this post is very inspiring!!! thanks for comment on my blog!
    i love the last dress!!!
    http://myownsight-flor.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  60. Gorgeous photos as usual! I love spring, it puts me in a good mood too! I love all the flower, slinky feel of it all! XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  61. Hey girly! Thanks for the follow, I am now a new follower of yours! Great blog, I loooove this blog entry, I love floral! Keep in touch, great work!
    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  62. Floreal print is always my favorite for this lovely season!!

    ReplyDelete
  63. what a beautiful post! I love floral dresses, and I like the most Lauren Conrad's ones!

    ReplyDelete
  64. Wonderful blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News.
    Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News?
    I've been trying for a while but I never seem
    to get there! Thank you

    Feel free to visit my website - mobile games

    ReplyDelete