Everyday life is the special occasion!

March 26, 2012

Totally Enlaced



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This classic fabric, full of vintage charm, is now present in more modern outfits, giving them a feminine, romantic, chic and discreetly sensual touch - also known as boudoir look. It can be found pared with jeans, for a more casual and confortable look, over a nude colour, for a sassy look, with animal print to tender it a bit or even in a total look , creating the illusion of delicacy and fragility that contributes to a certain allure. Lace includes a lot of detailed techniques - knotting, crochet. knitting, macramé, embroidery, chantilly, valenciennes...but all creating the idea of timeless quality and exquisitness. In black, lace is undoubtedly a good choice for cocktail parties or be worn at night, because it confers a sultry, sexy and sophisticated look. To tell you the truth I'm really anxious to add a few items of this amazing fabric to my closet because I've always considered it both beautiful, elegant and flirty and it truly leaves me totally enlaced!



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


---------------------------------------------------------------------------



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

50 comments:

  1. Stunning collection of images! Lace has always been one of my favourite materials - so classically beautiful. <3

    <3 Mandy xx
    http://frocksandotherfrivolities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING PICS!! Lace is so big now I love it so feminine!

    http://thefashionhive.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! These are lovely! I adore lace, and I am crazy about some of these! Great post. Lace is the epitome of loveliness.
    xo, Tori
    http://daisiesandpixiedust.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. loved the post and lovely dresses <3
    I am your newest follower...hope you will follow me back :)

    http://bongsbelleza.blogspot.com/
    Love,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing pictures....

    Love them all....

    Thanks for sharing this

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this post!!
    Gorgeous photos.

    Xox Soph

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great collection of lace outfits! I love lace but whenever I try pieces with lace on them, I feel like it's out of my league - a little too girly for me. Weird, I know.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! Just followed you :)

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. absolutely love lace too!! its such a pretty and gorgeous look and i got myself some really nice outfits with this :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The black lace under the jeans ! Awesome! I haven't seen it like that before!

    xoAmy

    www.fivekindsofhappy.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh the dress at the last picture is soo very nice. I love it....

    www.whiteperla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love lace ... it's so delicated!!!
    xxx
    stephaniehadrath.blogspot.com
    shbyhadrath.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Omg that lace skirt! So fierce! I love the blog!(: would you like to follow each other?
    faashiongeek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lace is incredibly sexy! I love it

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks for dropping your lovely comment!

    followed! thankyou so much <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love all of those..lace is a favourite!! x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thx for your lovely comment dear! I Love lace, it's so sexy but still cute.

    xoxo
    - http://fashionnfairytale.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this style, it's very romantic and refined. These dresses are very pretty.
    The first pictures is amazing.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. meteria todos y cada uno de esos vestidos, shorts, faldas, ahora mismo en mi armario!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love lace: it's so romantic ;)))

    www.lostinunderwear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nos encanta el encaje!!
    bruna presenta su colección de collares y pulseras ¿te lo vas a perder?
    http://tiendabruna.blogspot.com
    www.tiendabruna.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello:
    now im following your blog and invited to yo to know the mine...
    http://todoeldiadecompras.blogspot.com
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm so obsessed with lace. These are such gorgeous pictures!

    XO,
    Caitlin
    www.douxrousse.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love lace. I'm wearing a lace skirt for Easter. Still looking for a top though. These were great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love white lace - my goal is to find a cute less dress for under $50... hope I can do it :)

    XO
    www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Loving the lace - it's just SO pretty! And these photos are gorgeous :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  26. what a lovely blog! so inspiring!
    i'm glad i've discovered it :)
    i would love you to take a look at mine and follow if you like it ;)
    kisses from Spain,
    s

    ReplyDelete
  27. Loving the lace! Que colecao maravilhosa!

    http://atallshipandastar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. nice inspiration, I love lace!

    http://www.martasfashiondiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. The lace skirt on image #4, WOW! I love it! xoxo A-

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love lace. Black and white. Just can't decide. Thing I love about it is that it can be classy, sexy, elegant, so many different things.

    themeltingpotofstuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love this kind of dress!!

    www.sweetvictim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. pretty inspiration
    i love lace <3

    veronicamarianaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. really great pics!!

    luv lace !

    http://kellinasthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  34. amazing look ;))))

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Dear Aida,

    this post is amazing! I love it.
    Thank you so much for your lovely comment! It mean so much… I’m also glad you told me that because I could discover your lovely blog. I think you’re right, we're going to get along just fine :) I really like your articles and this beautiful display each time! I’m new follower and you can be sure I’ll come back here soon!

    Cecile
    Put your heels up

    ReplyDelete
  36. Oh, dear! Do not know how much I am happy with your lovely comment! Thank you very much indeed! Of course I will follow your blog. God bless you, kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Great inspiration. Lace is very feminine. I am now following you I hope to get a follow back :)
    xoxo Vegaa

    ReplyDelete
  38. beautiful :)Have a look at a new project Fashion Roses http://fashion-rosesproject.blogspot.com/2012/03/new-project.html

    ReplyDelete
  39. Wow - so much fashion inspiration here x

    ReplyDelete
  40. Aiii... I can keep watching these photos forever!!!
    Thanks for your words, I mean, thank you very much!! You were very kind to me, I appreciated every word you wrote in your comment.
    I'm following you too, I also think that we're going to get along just fine :)

    xo
    http://www.fashionkats.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  41. Wow!!!!
    If my husband will marry me for the second time, will definitely wear a lace wedding gown:))

    ReplyDelete
  42. I love the versatility of lace! It can look so sweet or be very sexy.

    alongcamesomechatter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. I absolutely adore lace and it looks so great in white! I really want to go shopping now, either that or get out my sewing machine! I'm bookmarking this page! XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  44. Talking about inspiration... que fome de compras :D

    Ani
    tudomirrita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete