Everyday life is the special occasion!

April 28, 2015

The Colours Of Nature - Part 2

Dressed in the most beautiful textures and colours, nature is at its best in springtime. Flowers we saw wilt during winter are now budding into lush, colourful, vibrant picture-perfect plants, bringing nature back to life.When spring rolls into my life, I start to pick up the slack that winter instilled inside me and I venture taking strolls in the wild again and again. Spring helps me realize little, simple but still precious lessons  where we I become more aware of the importance of embracing and adapting to change over time. And I am often glad there is just so much beauty to capture.

6 comments:

  1. Ai quem me dera aventurar-me por prados e campinas floridas assim, sem ter de ir a correr de regresso a casa por causa dos pólenes (vá, e do bichedo que prolifera na Primavera também, eu confesso!!). Por isso é que adoro ver fotos de flores e da natureza, por enquanto ainda não apanho crises alérgicas só de olhar no computador!! Este ano então tem estado particularmente mau, tenho sofrido horrores, ao ponto de só me apetecer estar enfiada dentro de casa de janelas cerradas - coisas que não posso mesmo fazer eheheh - devido a tanto pólen que anda no ar!!
    http://bloglairdutemps.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hola Aida querida !!! nada mas bello que esas imagenes primaverales

    ReplyDelete