Everyday life is the special occasion!

April 17, 2015

In The Mood For

{beautiful pastel nails}

 I loved this past Wednesday's night storm with heavy lightening, thunders and a copious rain,; I even ventured going outside to have a quick peek at the illuminated rays in the sky - scary and fascinating at the same time. With the sun refusing to put its hat on for the last couple of days there's not much to be doing outside this upcoming weekend. But that's ok. Life doesn't always have to be insanely active to feel tremendously good! Have a geat wekend! I´m in the mood for...



{eager for floaty fabrics and pastels on a daily basis}



{a beautiful simple corner that exudes femininity and effortless class}




{a great DIY idea for reutilizing empty perfume bottles}

{stach for this weekend's Game of Thrones' Season 5 marathon}

 {this weekend's new reading - I'm a such sucker for cookbooks}


{freshly baked chorizo bread for appetizer on chill Friday nights}

8 comments:

  1. as always good weekend inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true Aida, even though the rain will stop soon from you! I got my pastel nails ready for the weekend and totally love that look. Haagen-Dazs is one of my fav ice cream, enjoy the season! Have a wonderful weekend my dear, many hugs! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the idea of transforming an empty perfume bottle into a vase! Great DIY! :)

    Xoxo Lari

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome photos ; -)


    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Olá Aida!!!
    Nada como uma sexta-feira pra encher nossa vida de boas idéias!!! rsrsrs
    Beijos e ótimo final de semana pra ti! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pão de chouriço é tão euuuuuu!!! Quero!! Bom fim de semana!
    http://bloglairdutemps.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi dear Aída !! Me encanta el tono pastel !! Lindas imágenes

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love storms, too. Your Game of Thrones is my Wolf Hall. So this weekend I'll be dodging the rain and cozying up to my show Sunday night. And I'll think of you.

    ReplyDelete