Everyday life is the special occasion!

September 07, 2015

White Ruffle Top

I've always loved wearing white blouses/ tops with special features like these ruffles, specially when transitioning from Summer to Fall. besides being a timeless chic look, they convey a polished style adding sweet charm and flair to your whole look. Versatile for any occasion, a white ruffle top looks very professional and sophisticated either paired with a pencil skirt, shorts or jeans. With this kind of top I prefer to keep my jewelry simple and my accessories nude because I think the shirt should really be the one to stand out, but sometimes I also opt for a bold lip for a sassy feel.

5 comments:

  1. so cute style!!;-))


    i invite to me too

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Há aí uns quantos que são deliciosos!!! Tenho porradas de blusas brancas, algumas com ruffles, uso e abuso delas ehehehh.
    http://bloglairdutemps.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome:))


    i invite to me too

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love white blouses, too, but I just can't pull off a ruffle. Makes me look like a crazy church lady.

    ReplyDelete