Everyday life is the special occasion!

September 11, 2015

In The Mood For

{focusing on eyes and eyebrows for fall makeup}

Today is the birthday of four dear friends which will translate in a somewhat busy weekend. I've also been living in between houses which is by itself quite an experience - not entirely in any of them, total mayhem in both and the decluttering/packing/unpacking process seems like a never ending one so far. Going through fifteen years of junk hoarding is a time-consuming and detailed process and I didn't even get to the worst part, which is furniture [moving sucks!], but at the same time I just can't wait to see it all coming together at the new place. Wish you a great weekend. I'm in the mood for...

{my favourite style - cool, relaxed, chic and classic with a twist}


{starting to gather scrumptious recipes for amazing comforting treats for Fall}

{gallery wall/ artwork inspiration for one of my big and still nude walls}


{a gift for a friend's newborn baby girl - at ZARA HOME}



{a beautiful stone display that would look lovely in my garden future makeover - at EXPOFACIC}


{new super comfy and cute kicks in coral on great sales - 50% off - at SPORTZONE}

5 comments:

  1. bom fim de semana, espero que essa mudança termine depressa e te vejas instalada na casa nova e super feliz!!
    http://bloglairdutemps.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. the cake looks so delicious!
    I wish you some relax during such a busy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want that cake. Now. Likewise the kicks.

    Have fun, sweetheart! You've waited SO long for this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, fur looks great with sporty shoes!!! http://anna-alina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Aida! Hope you are doing well and life is treating you fine! Happy Bday to your friends, hope u all had a blast together this weekend! Mmm you definitely have to make that cake, it made me so famished, looks so delicious! And ur new sneakers are way adorable, need a new pair as well! Have a wonderful week ahead and take care my friend, many hugs and kisses to you! xo

    ReplyDelete