Everyday life is the special occasion!

September 25, 2015

In The Mood For

{the happy return to hot steaming lattes early in the morning}
Do you know the saying "When we think we know all the answers, life comes and changes all the questions"? I've become increasingly aware of just how necessary it is not to take anything for granted, not to overextend myself by trying to juggle everything all at once and not to beat myself up over the things I just cannot get a hold of, but lately I've been finding a hard time giving myself a break. Fall has arrived and with it a sense of rebirth and powerful energy usually happens, but not just now, so I guess it's important to remind myself to celebrate even the smallest victories and stop lamenting that there is never enough time in the day for me to accomplish all that I need to. Wish you a relaxed weekend. I'm in the mood for...
 
{my casual chic kind of style - sporty & preppy}

{natural elements + earthy tones in the décor}


{starting to bake bacthes of tasty homemade bread on the weekends}


{first meal in the new oven of my new house - on point}


{this elegant,minimal,sleek bag at ZARA's new collection}

{loving the casual chic vibe of this camel coat - at ZARA}

2 comments:

  1. UI aquele assado!!! As batatinhas!!! YUUUUM!! Vê se descansas e relaxas durante o fim de semana, mulher!!Beijocas
    http://bloglairdutemps.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete