Everyday life is the special occasion!

October 28, 2016

In The Mood For

{lattes in bed for weekend breakfasts}

The past couple of months have been an emotional roller-coaster with my parents progressive illeness and a relalive's accident , so it’s feels especially good to be spending a low-key weekend at home occupying my mind with  lots of cooking, reading, and hanging with the ones I love. Wish you a great one! I'm in the mood for...



{the coolest outfit for this unexpected summery weather in fall}
{my new favourite wtaerproof eye pencil - put dark on it!}
{a beautiful decór that's timeless, chic and almost sassy}
{the most delicious treat for celebrating Halloween's scary movie marathon}
 {a super cool bag from a brand I love}
{the very first - of many to come - roasted chestnuts of this year}

No comments:

Post a Comment