Everyday life is the special occasion!

May 13, 2013

The Devil Wears Prada ...Saffiano


 Bags are, without a doubt, my accessory of choice ever since. The one I love most, the one which  fascinates me most , the one I find most compelling. Alhough I agree that many have  are impractical prices and, these days, it would be almost a crime to acquire them [note that we are talking about me, I can not afford it], the truth is that we still don't have to pay to daydream and this is one of my favorite. Classic, timeless, beautiful, extremely stylish, undeniably ladylike. In fact, it is a fascinating bag, which has me under a kind of enchantment which Itruly consider to be very hard to resist!

As carteiras são, sem sombra de dúvidas, o meu acessório de eleição desde sempre. O que mais aprecio, o que mais me fascina, o que eu considero mais irresistível. Embora concorde que muitas têm preços impraticáveis e que, nos tempos que correm, seria praticamente um crime adquiri-las [atenção que estamos a falar de mim, que não posso fazê-lo], a verdade é que sonhar ainda não se paga e esta é uma das minhas preferidas. Clássica, intemporal, belíssima, extremamente elegante,  inegavelmente ladylike. Na verdade, é uma carteira fascinante, que exerce em mim uma espécie de encantamento ao qual considero verdadeiramente ser muito difícil resistir!


12 comments:

  1. Aida que linda selección de carteras , me gustan mucho las color cuero natural y bien grandes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you not love lady satchels? I just got a black one (Monsac - $4.99) and a straw/leather one (Furla - $20). I don't care if they're practical, I feel like a duchess when I carry one!

    Thrift stores, baby. That's how I can afford Christian Dior!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love saffiano too! I know I know the colors are prevailing.

    theswiftlet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Un bolso en el que cabe todo. Donde cabe lo mucho, cabe lo poco... Muy versátil, elegante o con jeans. Me gusta. Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful and stylish bag. Love your selection of outfits and styles. The first one is gorgeous.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. the saffiano is my favourite too! classy and versatile, definitely on my wish list!!

    xoxo

    loveminnie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Essa mala é uma malvada, só te digo. Entra-nos no coração e já não sai.
    http://fashionfauxpas-mintjulep.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Aida! Hope you had a nice weekend! I echo you, bags are my fav piece in an outfit, I am more bags addicted than shoes! Love to collect them but always search for the good bargain! For example, have got a new one yday by Mango for 30% off! Love this one by Prada, is the best every, so stylish and classy, the shape goes perfect with every style! You are right, daydreaming is free and is good!:P Happy Monday my dear, big hugs!:*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Resposta: Obrigada por não teres desistido de quer seguir o meu cantinho,eu gostei do teu e claro que tinha de seguir. Beijinhos

    ReplyDelete
  10. All sooooooo drool worthy....thanks for sharing these lovely inspiration Aida!!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this Prada bag, is amazing! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete