Everyday life is the special occasion!

May 08, 2013

The Colours Of Nature - Part 2


The profusion of deep, vibrant, cheery and bold colours that come around during Spring are like a balm to my mind. As you may have well noticed by now I love having fresh flowers at home, either bought in the local market, planted in my garden or picked in the wild fields nearby my house, where I constantly seek for beauty and usually find it. I wish you a joyful day, filled with gorgeous flowers!


A profusão de cores vibrantes, profundas, animadoras e ousadas que voltam durante a Primavera são como um bálsamo para a minha mente. Como já devem ter reparado eu adoro ter flores frescas em casa, ou compradas no mercado local, plantadas no meu jardim ou colhidas nos campos selvagens próximos a minha casa, onde eu, constantemente, procuro beleza e geralmente a encontro. Desejo-vos um dia feliz, cheio de lindas flores!


13 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers and gorgeous colors. These photos are so pretty. Love them all.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Empezar una mañana con estas vistas... así da gusto. Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindas fotos com um cheiro a Primavera.
    Bjs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adoro esta altura do ano!!!
    Lux

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow pretty flowers....
    btw do check out my new post
    stay in touch
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Spring just for blooming gardens!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spectacular, just love flowers everywhere :)) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Aida! I love to have fresh flowers too in the home! They create a beautiful mood and I like the sweet scent they spread! Your garden is so awesome dear, good job! Have a great day, big hugs!:*

    ReplyDelete
  9. So so lovely! Makes me want to go outside for a walk!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! The bird of paradise is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nature is a great artist, THE BEST!!!
    I love your flowers are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, beautiful pictures, these flowers have stunning colors <3

    Feel free to check-out my latest blog post and if you like, follow me on GFC, I'll follow you back :)
    http://roxxanaifrim.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete