Everyday life is the special occasion!

May 22, 2013

Jewelled Tray - Part 1


I had been flirting with this tray from Zara with a vintage look  for a long time, but I ended up receiving it as a birthday gift. I already had the intention of using it as a repository of  accessories more than to actually carry food and, having had such beautiful gifts, I was really assured that its destiny would be this! I hope you like the suggestion and, above all, that you'll put it into practice!

Andava a namorar este tabuleiro com ar vintage da Zara há imenso tempo, mas acabei por recebê-lo como presente de aniversário. Já tinha intenção de o usar mais como repositório de acessórios do que propriamente para transportar comida e, após ter tido presentes tão bonitos, tive mesmo a certeza de que o seu fim seria este! Espero que gostem da sugestão e, sobretudo, que a ponham em prática!










16 comments:

  1. Aida que lindas todas esas joyas ,,, son todas suyas ??? me encantaron

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many nice Jewellery, especially the collars. I like the decoration.

    Glamupyourlifestyle.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! so much jewelry and ROSE!!! I love them all
    visit my blog if you have time <3

    xo,
    G

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your very joyful suggestions.
    Not really jewellery but so beautiful to give lots of character and personality!
    Nice day, my precious friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely jewellery. Everything is very pretty and these photos are great too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lindos ,gosto de usar no verão.
    Bjs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely Jewellery!!!
    Have a nice day!!

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Aida, eu quero mesmo é o tabuleiro ahahahaahh também andei de olho nele assim como quem não quer a coisa...
    http://fashionfauxpas-mintjulep.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Aida! Is a genial solution! I never thought of it, a tray is perfect to contain necklaces and bracelets, I get inspired by your idea, thanks for sharing dear! Kisses and have a nice day!:*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely Jewellery! A good idea! Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous jewelry! <3

    http://meteobeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. You've got such a great collection of jewelry!!!
    And this post is very useful and informative too! It was so nice to read! :D
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, you have lovely things!!! I especially like the butterfly one! kisses

    Mostly Melina

    ReplyDelete
  14. nossa que lindoo!!
    sabe que nunca fui à zara para ver essas coisas assim de decoração!
    me animou agora de ir!! ^^
    e ameei esses colares!! estão muito bonitos mesmo!!
    adoreei seu blog!! vou seguir já!!
    muito obrigada pela sua visita e carinho lá no meu blog!! fiquei super feliz! seja sempre bem vinda! :)
    beeijo
    http://rendasebatons.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Already done! My tray is blue and green water colors and holds my jade and turquoise and pink pearls.

    ReplyDelete