- accessories can play a key role [a beanie, a fedora hat, a fur bag];
- often times a pop of an unexpected color [a vibrant burgundy, yellow or emerald green} can add an interesting element to your outfit;
- when one properly layers can lead you to end up looking oh-so-chic [sometimes when it is really cold, you could wear wear two coats as long as you follow the trick of wearing a slim fitting jacket not to add too much bulk and add a nice and roomy coat on top];
- mixing faux fur, and leather add a sense of warmth and a bit of an edge to your outfits and keep you looking on-trend;
- a peek-a-boo lace under a chunky turtleneck is perfect for a romantic winter date night;
- a turtleneck or a chunky sweater paired with a miniskirt and over-the-knee boots will provide a is cosy and chic effect;
- bright scarves, colorful gloves or even a great blanket are your best friends during the winter months - they'll make a statement in your daily routine;
- a great pair of boots is a must-have if you want to be stylish in winter, but aim for comfort, warmth, practicality and ankle support [it is hard to look good when one’s feet are painfully cold].
Everyday life is the special occasion!