Everyday life is the special occasion!

July 22, 2016

In The Mood For

{latest trick: mixing foundation + daily treatment cream for a dewy complexion}

I'm planning of making the most of the blazing sunshine this weekend and go for a stroll in the countryside while holidays at the beach are just a few weeks away. With this weather my skin has naturally been showing a nice glow that I'm taking advantage of and my beauty routine is on a complete change from beauty store to pharmacy products and I have been pleasantly surprised with the results. It's also high time to enjoy most of the days outside also with al fresco meals with family and friends. Wish you a great relaxing weekend. I'm in the mood for... 

{the daily effortless chic look and the allure of French women}


{arm swag of beautiful gold bracelets}


{this airy and enchanting vbe of this dining room}


 {the cutest décor at my friend's baby first birthday party}

[summer's savory produce of the juiciest cherries}


{a summer indulgence I simply cannot do without - spicy escargots}

5 comments:

  1. delicious escargots..
    nice selection and thanks for sharing the first tip
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pics... love escargots the way they cook them in Crete, with rosemary!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. so nice :)

    i invite to me too


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this french style, they look so naturally

    ReplyDelete
  5. costumo misturar a base com o protector solar - uso uma base super espessa que precisa mesmoooooo de algo mais para ficar com um look mais sultry.
    http://bloglairdutemps.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete