Everyday life is the special occasion!

July 02, 2013

Pool Party


If you are as delusional as me , you'll probably dream of having your garden transformed into a kind of a private oasis, by adding a pool to it.  Forget the small fortune you'd have to pay just to build it, let alone keeping it, but as long as dreams come with no tax attached, Pinterest provides us with the most inspirational images and the opressive summer heat keeps on making itself feel, I'll keep on drooling over these stunning images and secretly wish for a pool party, if only to myself. By the way, is any of you with a pool at home interested in making friends with me? ;)

Se for tão delirante como eu,  provavelmente vai sonhar com ter o seu jardim transformado numa espécie de oásis particular, através de lhe acrescentar uma piscina. Esqueça a pequena fortuna que  teria que pagar apenas para construí-la, já  sem falar em mantê-la, mas enquanto os sonhos não vêm com nenhum imposto anexado, o Pinterest nos fornece as imagens mais inspiradoras e o calor opressivo do verão  se continua a fazer sentir, vou continuar a babar-me com estas imagens impressionantes e secretamente a desejar para uma festa na piscina, só para mim mesma. A propósito, algum de vós, com uma piscina em casa, está interessado em fazer amizade comigo? ;)


18 comments:

  1. Someday, honey, when I've sold my zillionth book and am producing American talk shows.

    And you're invited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice pics;DDD

    new post


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are so pretty and totally dreamy. Love them all. These white house and pools are beautiful.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Menos mal que soñar es gratis, Aida. Hace unos años pasamos unos esplendidos días en la Toscana italiana, en una casa centenaria con piscina, viñas y olivos alrededor, fue precioso. Alguna imagen me lo ha recordado... Besos y feliz día.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, this looks like perfect summer house!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to have a pool party too:) all pics are so amazing!


    www.letiziabarcelona.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dreams come true sweetie!

    xx

    Zivile
    http://21zclothing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are stunning!!!
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pissinas!!!!! Ai, mulher, sonho de consumo imediato, eu há dias em que até com um charco me contentava ahahahaha.
    http://fashionfauxpas-mintjulep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Most fabulous post ever!
    Love pools ~ you should check out my Pinterest page: http://pinterest.com/couturecarrie/pretty-pools/

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  11. Quem me dera ter uma piscina! Era festa todo o santo dia! :) Nice pics! Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yep, I am just like you , except the fact that I don't use the term "delusional" but "dreamer": classy, right? (although your word would seem more appropriate for me haha) . Anyways, I love this post and the photos, pretty much sums up how I'd like my pool to be.

    Have an amazing week,
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Aida! I get you, I am as you! In fact, spend much time on pinterest or tumblr dreaming about these marvelous pools!:) Wish I had one too at home but unfortunately nope, there will be for sure in my dream house!:D All the images are sunning, I just lost myself in them!:) HAve a beautiful day my dearest big hugs!:*♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. I had a pool party just last saturday night at my place!^^
    But these pools are waaaay cooler!
    xxx
    s
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aída nada mejor que una casa con piscina , lindas imágenes de verano
    Cariños

    ReplyDelete
  16. Belas piscinas,eu já me contentava com a ultima...
    Obrigada pelos comentários no meu blog.
    Bjs

    ReplyDelete