Everyday life is the special occasion!

July 26, 2013

In The Mood For


{taking lots of inspiring photographs to fulfill my upcoming instagram}


Closing mt eyes, letting the intense smell of the breezy sea air air going up my nostrils  and invading my soul, feeling the sun's rays  browning my skin, in a lethargic state of dormancy, but that is not quite asleeping , and propping my spirit; listening to the sea spreading out his fierce roaring against the rocks and watching the impressive waves coming apart in foam; thinkinking about life, then again, closing myr eyes and forgetting about it ... Happy holidays!I'm in the mood for...

Fechar os olhos, deixar o cheiro intenso a maresia entrar-me pelas narinas e invadir-me a alma; sentir os raios de sol a dourar-me a pele, numa estado letárgico de dormência, mas que não é bem sono, e a revigorar-me o espírito; ouvir o mar revolto espraiando o seu rugir feroz contra as rochas ou observar as ondas imponentes a desfazer-se em espuma; pensar na vida, voltar a fechar os olhos e esquecer-me dela...Boas férias!Apetece-me...




{preparing my hands and feet before going on holidays}





{packing the essentials for the beach - hat, dark sunglases, girly comfy dresses}





{loving this idea for an eventual outside dinner gathering }






{trying on this beautiful hairdo - also loving the hair colour}





{saving this cute concept for one of my favourite treats - ice creams}





{feeling blessed for having this scenery for me for some days}

13 comments:

  1. The hair is beautiful - and that dress looks so lovely and comfortable, such beautiful material!

    jess
    Quaintrelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice pics :]

    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So inspiring! BRING ON THE WEEKEND!

    ♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.
    http://shoe-fiend.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are so great and very inspiring. I love the packing for the beach. Perfect selection.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ando a aguardar ansiosamente essa elusiva conta de instagram, menina Aida!!! Passa umas boas férias, com muito descanso e muita diversão!!! E muita praia, eheh.
    http://fashionfauxpas-mintjulep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ciao Aida! Will have your same plan for the next days!:) Wow, I'm really impressed byt the scenery of the last photo, truly stunning! I love ice cream too, my fav treat all the year! Have a beautiful weekend my friend, hugs and kisses! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning inspirational pictures as always!!
    http://mychoicesaremystyle.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy holidays to you too, my sweetest and dearest friend.
    Joy and relax, relax and relax!
    Lots of kisses and hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Playing games during dance lessons is, first and foremost, fun!
    LOL Coaching

    blade and soul gold

    ReplyDelete
  10. Que lindos esos conos ,, me diste una buena idea para el cumpleaños de mis niños,, que tengas un óptimo fin de semana

    ReplyDelete