Everyday life is the special occasion!

July 03, 2013

Dewy Skin Make Up


I unconditionally love dewy skin all year roud, but specially on summer. And I really mean dewy complexion, not shiny or sweaty looking! I'm a firm believer that healthy glowing skin stands out better than one that has loads of make up on and looks cakey, but surely some make up products should help you do the trick. In order to get a flawless skin during summer hot months these are the products that rotate inside my make up bag, that I advise you to apply light-handed, but not all at the same time...unless you're going for a disco-ball effect! Have fun and get your skin glowing!



Eu adoro incondicionalmente uma pele radiosa durante todo o ano, mas especialmente no verão. E eu realmente quero dizer pele radiosa, e não brilhante ou que parece estar suada! Eu acredito piamente que a pele saudável e radiosa se destaca muito mais do que uma que tenha carradas de maquilhagem e parece empoeirada, mas certamente que alguns produtos de maquilhagem serão suficientes para ajudá-la. A fim de obter uma pele impecável durante os meses quentes de verão estes são os produtos que giram dentro da minha necessaire, que eu aconselho a aplicar com mão leve, mas não todos ao mesmo tempo ... a menos que esteja à procura do efeito disco-ball! Divirta-se e ponha a sua pele resplandecente!























10 comments:

  1. I like dewy skin too. It has a youthful appeal. For BB cream, which is a great accomplice for dewy skin, I recommend Garnier BB Cream. But I'm sure Este Lauder (yours) works well too - probably even better. Can't wait to try it.
    Beauty Fashion Skin Care Blog -Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Chic Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice and interesting products. It's a very nice post as always. Love Nars and Estée Lauder products.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with you, I love dewy skin too. My skin is dry so I like using product that make my skin looks moist and dewy :)
    <3 Mila | Mila de Illusoire

    ReplyDelete
  4. We share the same taste:) I have many of the mentioned products, really good! And dewy it is! Have a happy week dear! xo Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh oh tivera eu dinheirinho para esse BB e já cá cantava, tenho ouvido maravilhas dele!!
    http://fashionfauxpas-mintjulep.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  6. UUUAAAUUU! ¡que cosméticos mas fantásticos!
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Aida! Love dewy skin too all the year! In fact one of the thing I love most is seeing the backstage of runways where they always do this make up look to the models! Love all your stuff you got, I feel like a kid at the moment, would love to check out them and try on my face as well!:P You know, if you also want a very special glow on the cheekbones, try this trick: put the a bit of transparent gloss on them, for the summer night with the hair up and the tan is really cool!:) Have a great day my dear, big hugs! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the brand makeup you chose.

    Thanks for your comment :)

    http://petitemini.blogspot.se/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Look at your cute little thumb ring and manicure! And you are reminding me to at least TRY Nars Orgasm, which I've been meaning to do for about 100 years.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Summer is definitely the time for the dewy skin look! Thanks for sharing the products you use to achieve the look! I'm a fan of luminizing products too :) Hope you're having a great week Aida!

    Rowena @ rolala loves
    Enter my Firmoo Eyewear Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete