Everyday life is the special occasion!

July 19, 2013

In The Mood For



{planning on restarting my walks so that I get my former strong legs back}


There’s no denying that summer has officially arrived, but thankfully the nights haven´t been so oppressingly hot lately, otherwise I belive that I would literally have gone into spontaneous combustion, since my body temperature is naturally pretty high. I'm completely hooked on The Killing, and series 2 and 3 are on the agenda for the weekend's usual marathon. For those, like me, who are totally into suspense, psychological games, thriller and good performances, this one is great. I'm counting down the days to my so needed vacations, though nothing very exceptional this year.For some eventual go outs I mean to keep revolving around flowy clothes, loose hair and flat, cute, stone embroidered sandals, SPF products and minimal make up and today I am headed straight out of work to FNAC to get my first two books by Lorraine Pascale. Lots of recipes on the way... Have a great weekend! I'm in the mood for...



Não há como negar que o verão chegou oficialmente, mas, felizmente, as noites não têm sido tão opressivamente quentes ultimamente, caso contrário, acredito que eu, literalmente, entraria em combustão espontânea, uma vez que a temperatura do meu corpo é naturalmente bastante elevada. Estou completamente viciada no The Killing, e as séries 2 e 3 estão na agenda para a maratona habitual do fim de semana. Para aqueles que, como eu, adoram suspense, jogos psicológicos, thrillers e boas atuações, esta série é ótima. Estou a contar os dias para as minhas tão necessitadas férias, mas nada de muito excecional este ano.Para algumas eventuais saídas pretendo continuar a girar em torno de roupas fluidas, cabelos soltos e sandálias rasas, bonitas, de pedrarias,  produtos SPF e usar o de maquilhagem e hoje sairei do trablho direitinha à FNAC para ir buscar os meus dois primeiros livros da Lorraine Pascale. Muitas receitas a caminho ... Tenham um ótimo fim de semana! Apetece-me ...




{wearing this kind of fresh, girlie, casual ensemble to the beach}






{finding such a touching notebook journal}






{regretting not having preferred this over piercing my right ear ten times when I was younger}







{clearly copying this amazing raspberry lemonade}





{totally coveting this pink door and fancy entryway}






{loving the intricate colourful embroidering in this clutch}

12 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the pink door. AND the raspberry lemondade.

    How many piercings do you have? you bad girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're making me jealous with your summer pictures! It's winter here :-(
    Loving the post though - summers such a carefree time sartorially. Have to look out for The Killing - love me a good thriller.

    ♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.
    http://shoe-fiend.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable pics

    xx

    http://21zclothing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these photos. Everything is very inspiring. So delicious raspberry lemonade.
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ciao Aida! I will follow you for my weekend's plans! Just need some relax and hope to soak by the sun a bit more! You should buy that beaded clutch, is so lovely and will suit you! You know, I am looking for the perfect ear cuff but still havent found one! Have a beautiful weekend my dear, kisses and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. O meu filho é fã da Lorraine Pascal!!! Já eu, meeehhhhh, gosto, mas não sou assim louca, sou mais Nigella e Jamie, confesso. E muito muito Masterchef!!
    http://fashionfauxpas-mintjulep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. All fantastic!!!!
    Nice fabulous weekend, my darling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will adhere to you for my weekend's plans! Just need some rest and want to rest by the sun a bit more! You should buy that handmade clutch i465 black, is so charming and will fit you! You know, I am looking for the most ideal
    WOW Gold
    buying rs gold
    Cheap BNS Gold

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing pictures dear!

    http://www.cultureandtrend.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I l o v e that white dress. Stunning!
    I am also addicted to the Killing it is such a great TV show, although I prefer the Danish version.
    Hope your weekend was awesome!
    X

    ReplyDelete