Everyday life is the special occasion!

July 24, 2013

A Nice Surprise


Long gone are the days when I used to buy some beauty items just because they were novelties and, to tell you the truth, I'm glad I did it, because it means saving more, being less influencial and becoming more discerning! That being said, last month I ran out of both my foundation and eye cream and decided to give these Estée Lauder's amazing products a try - little did I know that there was a free gift along with this purchase. So besides making good use of the 20% discount of the perfume shop I also came home with a beautiful make up bag, filled with miniature samples and some normal sized make up items that have certainly made my day. There's nothing like an unexpected nice surprise!


Longe vão os dias em que eu costumava comprar alguns artigos de beleza só porque  eram novidade e, para dizer a verdade,  estou ainda bem que deixei de o fazer, porque isso significou poupar mais, ser menos influenciável e tornar-me cada vez mais exigente! Dito isto, no mês passado acabaram-se a minha base e creme para os olhos e decidi experimentar estes produtos incríveis da Estèe Lauder - mal sabia  que havia uma oferta gratuita, juntamente com esta compra. Assim, além de fazer um bom uso do desconto de 20% da perfumaria, também vim para casa com uma necessaire bonita, cheio de amostras em miniatura e algumas de tamanho normal, o que certamente me fez ganhar dia. Não há nad amais agradável do que boa surpresa inesperada!













10 comments:

  1. Yay for free stuff! I recently replace my moisturizer from an online store and bought the wring one... but I'm going to give it a go #facepalm

    ♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.
    http://shoe-fiend.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Siempre es agradable poder probar cremas gratis que de otro modo nunca comprarías. ;) Y a veces te llevas una agradable sorpresa. Cuando un cosmético es muy caro, nunca lo compro sin haber probado antes. Gracias por el consejo y besos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Estée Lauder products so much. Very nice products.
    These photos are great too.
    Have a lovely day.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi:) I've glanced your blog after you visited my blog and commented one of my posts. Your blog is very nice. I am followin your blog. And i'd like to follow my blog. If you follow my blog,i am pleased. Thank you:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Opá, cheia de sorte!!!! Estou VERDE de inveja, eheheh!!!
    http://fashionfauxpas-mintjulep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Aida! Well done! I know that produtcs and I am so curious to try! How lovely you got also a make up bag with some samples! The lips stuff looks great, especially the lipstick, will suit you perfectly! Have a good day dear, kisses! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice buys! and I love the cute blue purse!



    www.letiziabarcelona.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Estee's Advanced Night Repair Cream is by far the best I've tried.....& really great if you get trial samples because it's non-committal! Hope you're having the best week ever mi amiga Aida!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Estee lauder tiene muy buenos productos, muy buenas compras Aida
    cariños

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice and good ideas, indeed!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete