Everyday life is the special occasion!

October 15, 2013

Jewelry Busts - New Display


A creative way to display your jewelry very artistically is to have them exhibited in busts in your own place so that your rocks sparkle like true decorative objects. It's as if you have  a little designer studio at hand plus it is a great way of ending an annoying habit of mine - usually the room I remove the necklace in is where it ends up. I love the casual but put-together look it gives and actually I think I might have to find one now that I’ve found all these beautiful inspirational pics!


Uma maneira criativa de exibir as suas jóia muito artisticamente é tê-las expostas em bustos na sua própria casa para que as suas pedras brilhem como verdadeiros objetos de decoração. É como se tivesse um pequeno  estúdio de designer à mão além de que é uma ótima maneira de acabar com um hábito meu irritante  - normalmente a divisão em que eu tiro o colar é  onde ele acaba por ficar. Eu adoro o look casual, mas elegante que proporciona e para dizer a verdade acho que posso ter de achar um  agora que encontrei todas estas belas fotos inspiradoras



10 comments:

  1. Acho que fica super lindo, elegante, e a mim resolvia-me um problema igualmente irritante: o de ter tanta tralha que nunca me lembro do que tenho e acabo sempre a usar a mesma coisa ;) mas um busto desses cá em casa, carregadinho de pedraria era um belo de um convite á destruição por parte do meu filhote, que gosta de desmontar as coisas "para ver como é que são feitas por dentro"...
    http://fashionfauxpas-mintjulep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pieces, so beautiful! following u via gfc, hope u will visit my blog too.
    xoxo
    Fashion Blogger India

    ReplyDelete
  3. I certainly need one of these !!!

    * Posted my casual cool outfit with a special touch , come see !!

    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

    P.S. Follow me on insta & i will instantly follow back @nanyslife

    N@NY

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice pics! ;DDD


    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post is SO lovely!

    http://www.stylememoirs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning Aida! Is a very nice and classy way to exhibit necklaces and jewelry, I'd love to have a bust to keep tidy mine. Inspiring images dear, the perfec one for me is the polka dots one. Have a lovely day dear, hugs! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Muy lindas piezas de joyería Aída , muy vintage
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful idea! I love statues. I'm going to look for a cool one at the thrift shops to put my necklaces on. And maybe I can find some "hands" for my rings!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the inspiration, I'm in the process of planning to overhaul my room and really like the idea of storing my jewellery like this. They look beautiful! XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete