Everyday life is the special occasion!

October 01, 2013

Kitchen Stools


As I decided to build a kitchen island in the new house I have been lately searching for the perfect stools to fit in the chosen décor, which due to the limited budget and to the expensive taste tendency, hasn't been an easy task. These acrylic ones would be my ultimate dream, although I cannot actually bet on comfort - but that they really look sleek, elegant, modern and chic, I guess there's no doubt about it. The ones with the wired stainless steel back have also caught my attention and they look perfectly safe, functional and have a beautiful design. Perhaps I should opt for wood legged and leather seats kinf of high chairs because they'll blend in with the floor colour, will provide contrast of colour and texture to all the white, black and silver, have comfortable backs, are simple, clasic and timeless and probably will last a lifetime. What do you think?


4 comments:

  1. Não sou fã de bancos, por causa da falta de apoio para as costas. Posto isto, tenho uma espécie entre o banco e a high chair com um apoio de costas minimo, mas pelo menos dá para o gasto...
    http://fashionfauxpas-mintjulep.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aida! I believe your kitchen is going beautiful. In my dream house (yep, is always the same I tell you:P) my kitchen must have also the island. The cutest are the last one and I think they are also the most comfy. Beautiful images, love to browse kitchen decor! Kisses dear! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incrível!!!! O meu post de hoje tem praticamente o mesmo tema do seu....lindooooo!!! Que coincidência!!!! São de factos gostos muito parecidos :))) Adorei as sugestões :)) Bjs, Mariana***

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous. My kitchen is the size of a closet. Efficient, but only room for one cook (me). I agree that the acrylic ones are cool looking. But I'm going to vote for the ones in the last photo.

    ReplyDelete