Everyday life is the special occasion!

October 14, 2013

Cozy With Style


Dressing in a cozy way doesn't necessarily mean you have to feel  sloppy. By choosing colours that flatter your complexion and body type, wearing a proper fit, balancing out a bulky piece with a slim leg so that you won't look frumpy, mixing flowy lightweight summer dresses with thick autumn coats/ sweaters for a chic look, getting a fresh and preppy look by pairing leggings with a cape or simply by adding a fancy beenie in an unexpected colour or a great statement necklace to a warm whool sweater you can still feel cozy, but look very stylish outside the comfort of your own home. I'm all into it. Are you?


Vestir-se de uma forma confortável não significa necessariamente que tenha que se sentir desleixada. Ao escolher as cores que favorecem  a sua tez e o tipo de corpo, ao usar um corte adequado, ao equilibrar peças volumosas com uma perna fina, para que não pareça mal vestida ou desleixada, misturar  vestidos de verão leves e fluidos com grossos casacos de outono / camisolas para um look chique, ter um look fresco e preppy ao usar leggings com uma capa ou simplesmente ao adicionar um gorro giro numa cor inesperada ou um grande colar a um camisolão de lã quente, pode ainda sentir-se confortável, mas parecer muito elegante, fora do conforto da sua própria casa . Eu estou muito virada para aí. E vocês?


11 comments:

  1. How chic!!! I love each of those inspiring photographs!!! Thank You for sharing such a nice post!
    Wish you a blessed day ahead!

    www.svetusvet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those cozy sweaters, I am also planning a post about big warm sweaters - mostly because I want several ones myself so it's good to do some research. I love the picture with the light blue one, where the girl is wearing a fur scarf. You probably don't know where she bought it, or? It's so great!

    - Megan
    www.thebudgetdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel the coziness! Brilliant post! Love the images :) We are following back!
    xoxo
    Urszula www.fashfab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Aida! Me too, this kind of style just gives me the idea of autumn, warmth, hot cup of tea and relax:) Wonderful images and looks, the mustard sweater is my fav. Have a lovely week ahead my friend, hugs! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love big sweaters and scarves, which is why I like winter more than summer. Big sweaters are the best things to buy at a thrift shop, and I crochet all my own big scarves.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing photographs!

    You have a lovely blog!

    It would be great if we could follow each other!

    I am now following you on GFC and would love for you to follow me back!!

    Blog: http://www.stylememoirs.co.uk
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/clairexburgess

    ReplyDelete
  8. Já tenho vontade de usar uns camisolões, confesso, mas o ar aqui para baixo está super abafadooooo, nem casaco consigo usar ainda!!!
    http://fashionfauxpas-mintjulep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh how I've missed looking at your blog! You always have such gorgeous photos and inspiration. I love all the comfy jumpers and capes. XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete