Everyday life is the special occasion!

October 18, 2013

In The Mood For


{cooking the first Fall flavoured pie for this weekend's movie marathon}


I've been longing for the first for real crisp days of autumn, when the wind blows hard as if cutting knives onto our skin in the morning and we get cozy and warm by the fireplace at night and hybernate beneath autumny layers. On the agenda for this weekend is the sorting out of my wardrobe, shopping for groceries, having relaxing and decadently indulging brunches and waiting for the rainy weather to settle in for at least a whole week - pretty mendane and no big deal, but I´m really counting the hours!I'm in the mood for...




{loving the casual chic feel of this whole look}







{I'm really into grey nails for this season - utter refinement}






{pairing different sized gold necklaces with pretty pastel colours }





{must have hues - nude, earthy, red, orangy}




{the way this picture translates the absolute comfort of home sweet home}





{these ballet beige and dark gold flats, from Homeless -  Hoss Intropia: amazing}

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! Now I also want gray nails! Wonderful color.

    Have a nice weekend!
    vgolove1.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the denim jacket with the fedora look!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hm hm, tb estou pronta para o Outono, mas este parece que não quer chegar cá abaixo... bela coincidência, acabei de pintar as minhas unhas de cinzento eheheheh. Adoro, mal o tempo fica nublado.
    http://fashionfauxpas-mintjulep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought my first red lipstic lately:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh yeah apple pie,perfect on a cold day :) and you're right the look on the second photo is so effortless cool

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning Aida, if you are going to cook a delicious pie, I really hope you will share it then on the blog, I know already it will be mouthwatering!:) Love those hues for fall, they are actually my favs! Also love grey nails, I think will use this color so much during the season. You should buy the flats, they are so lovely!:) Have an amazing weekend my dear, big hugs and kisses! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. E olha que belo fim-de-semana de Outono vamos ter... Aproveita!
    Beijos

    ReplyDelete
  8. E olha que belo fim-de-semana de Outono vamos ter. Aproveita!
    Beijos

    ReplyDelete
  9. i thought that i would be missing summer, but i am actually really enjoying the crisp air of fall! and those lipsticks would be perfect for fall too..the colors match the leaves :)


    MI VIVERE .

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hola Aída me encantan esas imágenes,que tenga un lindo fin de semana

    ReplyDelete
  11. ... and enjoy your weekend, carpe diem my darling!
    Love and hugs
    Cle

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fall is transitions time so grey is the color. I love red lipstick and casual chic is a way of everyday life!
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete