Everyday life is the special occasion!

September 02, 2013

Trenched



I know that there is still a bit to get to autumn, but in stores and especially in my heart currently beats the anxiety and adrenaline rises to the first glimpse of raincoats that come to announce the imminent arrival of my favorite season! Originally created to protect British soldiers from the rain and cold during the First World War, the piece has been reinventing itself over time, gaining very feminine contours, becoming an  essential classic in any wardrobe, protecting from rain and cold with a lot of class, elegance and versatility. I can not resist it. Can you?


Bem sei que ainda falta um pouco para o Outono, mas nas lojas e, sobretudo, no meu coração a ansiedade já palpita e a adrenalina sobe ao vislumbre das primeiras gabardinas que chegam a anunciar a chegada iminente da minha estação favorita! Criada originalmente para proteger os soldados britânicos da chuva e do frio durante a Primeira Guerra Mundial, a peça foi-se reinventando ao longo dos tempos, ganhando contornos bem femininos,  tornando-se um clássico indispensável de qualquer guarda roupa, protegendo da chuva e do frio com muita classe, elegância e versatilidade. Eu não resisto. E vocês?



14 comments:

  1. I love the Burberry Prorsum with studs - #lusthave.

    ♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.
    http://shoe-fiend.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a perfect and so elegant pieces. A Burberry trench is always so classy. Love your selection.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pois, é daquelas coisas que me enchem os olhos, sempre, adoro trench coats!!!
    http://fashionfauxpas-mintjulep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice pics!|!

    i invite to me too


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love me a new trench coat. The Burberry's are awesome I wish I had enough money to actually own one. You have a wonderful collection of trench coats here. X Bring on the autumn.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me neither!:) Can you believe that still I havent found the perfect one? I love the one in the 4th photos, it is kinda my dream model!:) Kisses Aida, hope your weekend is gone well, wish you a great start of the week and also of Sept!:) Love and hugs!♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the fabulous trench coats you have shared.
    Happy week
    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. sou maluca por trench coats, adoro!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love trench coats, and those in your post are so fine and smart!
    Love and hugs, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  10. No, I cannot resist them, and I own 3! One is camel hair, one is Italian gabardine, and one is a London Fog with zip out lining. I love them. (And I love you, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aida, me encantan los trend, me parecen una prenda muy practica para entretiempo, besos
    Sofía

    ReplyDelete