Everyday life is the special occasion!

September 06, 2013

In The Mood For


{making a significant shift on my breakfast habits}


This week we had the first summer storm in a long time. The skies were lit with colourful cotton candy and blueish lightnings and scary roars of thunders echoed in the night. A few raindrops  and hailstones fell down as well and suddenly it seemed like something truly magical filled the air, but I can bet it was only my fervent imagination encouraging my dreamy mind! It has also been a week full of anxiety due to the results of the teacher's placement in schools that insist on latest. The forecast is somewhat lackluster for thousands, I'm afraid and that has been making me feel very apprehensive. Gladly the weekend is here with some joyful activities on the agenda and I will try to enjoy the last bits of summer! Wish you a very good weekend! I'm in the mood for...



Esta semana tivemos a primeira tempestade de verão desde há um longo tempo. Os céus foram iluminados raios cor de  algodão doce  azulados e rugidos assustadores de trovões ecoaram na noite. Alguns pingos de chuva e granizo caíram também e, de repente, parecia que algo verdadeiramente mágico pairava no ar, mas eu posso apostar que era apenas minha imaginação fervorosa a incentivar a minha mente sonhadora! Também tem sido uma semana cheia de ansiedade, devido aos resultados de colocação dos professores nas escolas que teimam em tardar. A previsão é um pouco desanimadora para milhares de pessoas, lamentavelmente e isso tem vindo a fazer-me sentir muito apreensiva. Alegremente o fim de semana está aqui com algumas atividades divertidas em agenda e vou tentar aproveitar os últimos resquícios de verão! Desejo-vos um bom fim de semana! Apetece-me ...
 

{coordinating colourful lipglosses with beautiful statement necklaces}




{pairing summer dresses with fall's light sweaters for a super feminine but sleek professional look}




{still wearing fresh light summery colours on my daily manicure}





{the delicacy of gold mixed with crystal stones}




{the peaceful and super clean vibe of this beautiful bedroom that will inspire my new one }




{having the house decorated with random wildflowers picked in the woods nearby}

13 comments:

  1. Everything is so great and inspiring. Love this outfit and what a lovely bedroom!
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ai aquele colar da foto, quero um!!!! Mesmo aquilo com que ando a sonhar últimamente.
    http://fashionfauxpas-mintjulep.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me gusta todo Aida, los pendientes son geniales y la combinación del vestido con el suéter es super.
    Buen fin de semana
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Aida! It was the same here this week, the first storms..how bad! Make me start to miss the summer already! The weekend plans sound great, I also still wear summery hues on my nails and in fact have a mint lacquer on at the mo!:) The flowers look beautiful, for sure also your home is so!:) Have an amazing weekend my dear, hope the sun will shin in both out countries!:) Kisses! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tenho tantas saudades de ouvir a chuva :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me encanta el color turquesa de la foto,, que tenga un óptimo fin de semana amiga mia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cereal is my go-to snack. I love your blue nail polish! Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you're truly a just right webmaster. The site loading pace is amazing.
    It seems that you're doing any distinctive trick.
    Furthermore, The contents are masterpiece. you have done a magnificent task in this subject!



    Feel free to visit my website - trampolines

    ReplyDelete
  9. ... this post is a real temptation!
    enjoy your september, after all a rain storm is so fascinating! (forgetting its dangerous effects)!
    Fabulous weekend my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pero que bonito es este post, me gusta mucho todo lo que nos enseñas, por cierto hoy por primera vez a llovido en Madrid, besos
    Sofía

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the photo of how to combine an autumnal sweater with a summery dress! Thank you Aida for your kind comment on my blog!

    xxx
    E from Helsinki
    http://dragonflyelisabeth.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete