Everyday life is the special occasion!

September 09, 2013

All Manned Up


There's nothing like Fall for women to wear the best menswear-inspired fashion without sacrificing their femininity! I've always loved wearing ties [inicially I stole them from  my father, my brother and subsquently from my husband] and believe me I was alone in this style amongst many girls/ women I know, but I simply love taking the risk of pulling off a trend that's exclusive for men, giving it a new edge with the use of a bold lipstick, high heels and a heavy dose of chic accessories. You can look cool, effortlessly stylish, put-together and even sexy in menswear and nowadays it's easier than ever to borrow from the boys. The key to a successful masculine outfit in a woman is to bear in mind that, it’s masculine inspired, not just masculine: pair it with softer elements in silhouettes and colors, mix it with feminine pieces for a balanced look, wear tailored items which are more glamourous, add some killer finishing touches and be sure to keep it classy!


Não há nada como o outono para as mulheres usarem o melhor do que é inspirado na moda maasculina sem sacrificar  a sua feminilidade! Eu sempre adorei usar gravatas[inicilamente assaltava o guarda fatos do meu pai, do meu irmão e, subsequentemente, do meu marido] e acreditem , quase ninhuma mulher ao meu redor as usava, mas eu simplesmente adoro correr o risco de fazer com resultar  que uma tendência que é exclusiva para os homens resulte bem, dando-lhe um novo ar com o uso de um batom ousado, saltos altos e uma boa dose de acessórios chiques. Pode parecer cool, naturalmente elegante,  muito bem composta e até sexy vestindo moda masculina e hoje em dia é mais fácil do que nunca levar emprestado dos rapazes. A chave para uma roupa de homem ser bem sucedida numa mulher é ter em mente que, é de inspiração masculina, e não apenas masculina: conjugue-a com elementos mais suaves em silhuetas e cores, misture-a com peças femininas para um look equilibrado, use peças à medida que são mais charmosas, dê uns retoques fabulosos e não se esqueça de mantê-lo elegante!


12 comments:

  1. I love this style. These outfits are so stylish and i love the first one.
    It's a perfect selection.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo there!
    Yeahhh!I like your blog, you have your own nice style ;-))
    very inspiring pictures!
    thanx for inspiration!

    Olya Baileys
    http://olyabaileys.blogspot.com
    kisses from Ukraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great inspirations for mannsh style!!!!
    All the looks you selected are so cool and elegant!
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning Aida! Im sure you look fab in a masculine inspired look! You know, I still havent tried this trend yet but I am really curious to do! If I follow your tips, the result will be great for sure!:) Amazing photos, Im in love with the one with the long cardi and the hat, is a perfect look for fall! Kisses and hugs my friend, have an amazing week ahead! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sou fã de usar o look masculino, e até de o usar com uma pinta bem masculina, cortado apenas por um par de saltos vertiginosos. Marlene e Greta, eheheh.
    http://fashionfauxpas-mintjulep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's funny to joke in Autumn and Winter days, and wearing a tie is very fashionable and smart!
    Fabulous new week my dear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this look! Now you have me going out to look for tweed pants at the thrift shop. Wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am not a huge fan of this style, I must admit that I like these inspiring outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing pictures

    http://www.cultureandtrend.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these outfits. I love wearing blazers especially, so I'm glad the weather is beginning to cool down.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So inspiring, I wouldn't wear a tie, but these outfits are great! Love that style!

    Thanks for sharing :)

    www.DaretoDiy.com

    ReplyDelete