Everyday life is the special occasion!

September 27, 2013

In The Mood For


{enjoying the first still tenuous rain of Fall }

This week we finally had the first glimpses of my favourite season - the first raindrops brought along the organic scent of wet earth [which is quite reinvigorating for me], the brisk mornings and nights made pull the sheets over and the afternoons became noticeably short. The first batch of autumnal scones and muffins is already in the oven, preparing a weekend that foresees nothing besides listening to the rain falling outside, cuddling in the sofa while watching the last episodes of Dexter's Season 8, watching The Conjuring at night and going to a great birthday party that celebrates 3 anniversaries. I wish you all a fabulous weekend. I'm in the mood for...


{loving this perfect cold weather mix of leather grey with white}



{wearing fine, delicate, sparkly gold jewelry}




{slowly changing from pinks and oranges into deeper make up hues}





{certainly making this somewhat festive, but classy manicure on a special occasion}




{acquiring new soft and sultry feminine lingerie}



{decorating the house with cotton-candy colour flowers picked in my in-laws beautiful garden}

11 comments:

  1. so beautiful and delicate) loving those photographs! Thank You for sharing such a nice post!
    Wish you a blessed day ahead!

    www.svetusvet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! I like the first raining days of October!
    Have a fabulous family weekend with joyful happenings and....
    lot of love and kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in the mood for rain, eheh e tanto pedi que esta madrugada acordei com uma BRUTAL trovoada a descer sobre a minha casinha. E eu que tenho HORROR a trovoadas!!! Mas como esta é a MINHA estação - não fosse eu nascida nela ;) - esta manhã soube-me tão bem estar dentro de casa, a salvo da chuva, com algumas luzes acesas... sooooo cozy!!!
    http://fashionfauxpas-mintjulep.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. As tirinhas douradas para fazer essa manicure existem nos chineses! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Aida! You just made me noticed this is the first weekend of fall, how much time flies! Though Im still craving for some sun I am also excited for all the upcoming trends. Love wearing fine jewelry too and I'd like to buy a new lipstick in a deep hue for the new season.The first gif is so sweet! have a wonderful weekend my friend, hugs! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely inspirational post! I love the nail design, the grey color combined with white and the jewelry! Thank you for your super kind comment on my blog!

    xxx
    E from Helsinki
    http://dragonflyelisabeth.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lo más lindo de todo amiga mía son las flores,,que tenga un lindo fin de semana
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosto sempre tanto deste post :) beijinhos

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dearest Aida, you actually made me miss autumn a little with this post! I love that manicure! X

    ReplyDelete
  10. The ring is Marvellous !

    ReplyDelete