Everyday life is the special occasion!

September 13, 2013

In The Mood For


{indulging in some recent homemade jams for weekend relaxed breakfasts}


When I was a little girl I was very superstitious but while growing up I decided not to take credit for any of these silly beliefs, as I would like to call them then, trying to oppose the mix feel of fear and the shame of feelig a bit of a hillbilly. Plus the fact of having had some days of truly miserable unhappy existence that were neither on a Friday nor on the 13th may have helped somehow to dismistify this superstition. Having said that, and considering the amount of stress I've been through this past week about so many things, I'm just hoping for the best Friday 13th! Just in case, I mean not to walk under a ladder tomorrow!!! I'm in the mood for...


Quando eu era miúda, era muito supersticiosa, mas à medida que fui crescendo, decidi deixar de acreditar nessas crendices patéticas, como gostava de apelidá-las, como forma de tentar contrariar o misto de sensação de medo e de vergonha por me sentir um pouco saloia. Além disso, o facto de ter tido alguns dias de cão que não foram nem a uma sexta-feira nem ao dia 13 pode ter ajudado de alguma forma para desmistificar esta superstição. Dito isto, e considerando a quantidade de stress pelo qual passei esta semana por causa de  tantas coisas, estou simplesmente à espera das melhor das sexta-feiras 13! Pelo sim, pelo não,tenho intenção de não passar debaixo de nenhuma escada amanhã! Apetece-me... 
 

{chopped my long hair like this for the first time in 27 years! - not much, but too much for me}



{trying out this beautiful manicure to welcome Fall}




{inviting any of these beauties to come to live in my handbag}




{the vintage classy chic feel of this masculine decór}




{loving this colection of comfy, but stylish sabrinas - all of them please}




{eating the first grapes from my father's each time sadly smaller vineyard}

9 comments:

  1. Nice post and photos! You blog is lovely!

    ♥ MARTA
    http://www.martasfashiondiary.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't even realized that it was Friday 13th and I usually tend to pay attention to these things ;) love the haircut!

    http://fashion-gourmet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...as usual fantastic!
    Fabulous and relaxing weekend my dear!
    Kisses and hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything is so great and very inspiring at the same time. Love your choices.
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uvas, também ando com vontade de as atacar. Tivesse eu dinheiro e tinha uma quinta de produção de vinho ahahahah. Ia para a NZ e era vinho e borrego que eu fazia. UI, era feliz assim!!! Vou jogar no euroborrões por ser sexta feira treze, qui ça não tenho soooorteeeee!!
    http://fashionfauxpas-mintjulep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That manicure looks amazing. I love Tory Burch's everything. Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Aida! I also was as you but now I dont believe on them either. Oh hope you won't cut too much hair, I love yours and I have a huge passion for long one!:) I also like that manicure and the flats. The grapes look very yummy, your's father vineyard must be great! Have a wonderful weekend dear, hugs! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I, too, am contemplating a haircut! Maybe today, Friday 13th...I'll let you know how it works out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gostei muito da manicure :) beijinho

    ReplyDelete