Everyday life is the special occasion!

April 01, 2016

In The Mood For

{the beautiful blooms that emerge from the interspersing of sunshining and rainy days}
Spring showers have been a constant these days, but today the sun has been shining beautifully and an announced spring is fully on its way. I am a sun person, I live for daylight. I feel at my best when the day is bright - a boost of energy and reinvigoration takes over my body and mind and I am most productive and proactive. With the house nicely cleaned and flowers in all vases I'm more than ready to savour the last days of spring break in a blissful low-key weekend to cap off the end of a crazy past weekend of binging and family's back to back get-togethers. Wish you a good one! I'm in the mood for...
{my go-to party ensemble: mini skirt, classic buttondown, furry coat and sleek make up}


{the updated classical chic feel of these rings}

{beautifully curated bathroom cabinet drawers - on the go} 
 {a fabulous new discovery that's amazing - from Caudalie}

 {these suede booties to pair with floral dresses -  at Massimo Dutti}

{the first bouquet of one of my favourite flowers for the bedroom}

3 comments:

  1. You have spring and can still wear a mini-skirt. These are the good times! It's snowing here and I haven't worn a mini-skirt since I was forty. Which is more years ago than I care to mention...

    ReplyDelete
  2. fine look ; -)))

    i invite to me too


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola amiga querida ,,,, espero que tengas un buen comienzo de semana
    Cariños

    ReplyDelete