Everyday life is the special occasion!

April 15, 2016

In The Mood For

{changing the whole routine of facial cleansing - deep is the key}

All the treats and salty indulgences are baked and properly plated.It took me two whole days but it was so worth it -they look so tasty, but the most important is that they really are. The table will be set tonight and we'll have dinner on the kitchen island so that nothing is unsettled. I'll have branches as flower arrangements and a very organic theme is the motto for a brithday celebration that didn't happen when it should have. I'm celebrating my 40th anniversary tomorrow [+3 ;) don't tell anyone]and I couldn't be more excited about it. Have a nice weekend. I'm in the mood for...


{the hypest mask around, they say}


{today's look full inspiration}


{celebrating my birthday with the greatest crew}

 {this lovely soft pink and grey bomber - at ZARA}

{binging on my favourite childish treat}

{the house filled with colourful bright blooms}

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! I am sure your celebrations will be great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty look ; -0)


    i invite to me too


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BEAUTIFUL!!!

    Oh, 40 is the beginning of life, you'll see. All the adventures you've ever dream about are waiting for you now...

    ReplyDelete