Everyday life is the special occasion!

April 05, 2016

Boucherouite Rugs

The current craze that is rocking décor is the boucherouite rugs. Guess they are not only beautiful with their lovely colors but also comfortable, especially if your feet touch them first thing in the morning (if one is next to your bed). They look so soft and colorfully extravagant and their timeless designs are just too good to pass. Funky and fun enough to brighten any room these aesthetically irresistible rugs are under my radar, but so far, unfortunately, not on my budget!

3 comments:

  1. so pretty ;-))))


    i invite to me too


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, honey, you can MAKE those! I used to. You buy a base at the craft store. And a hook and some pre-cut yarns. Then you make up a pattern (I used to make mine up as I went along). And before you know it, you've got a rug. Very easy. Trust me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. epá não consigo gostar
    http://bloglairdutemps.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete