Everyday life is the special occasion!

April 25, 2016

Jeans Vest

If your looking for a classic cool wardrobe staple that goes with everything  and that can be worn and styled in countless different ways for this spring/summer you have to get a jeans vest! They can be apired with colourful pants for a fresh and cute look, with long pleated skirts for an effortless chic vibe or with black pants leggings for a sexier spiced up ensemble.I still own a very beaten up one from my youth and I coudn't be happier with it now.


4 comments:

  1. so fine pics ;-))


    i invite to me too

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorei o post. Estamos em sintonia, hoje vesti o meu colete e tinha um look muito parecido com um desses :)
    Beijinhos ...
    Guloso qb

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty look ; -))))



    xoxo


    i invite to me too

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete