Everyday life is the special occasion!

April 08, 2016

In The Mood For

{a weekend of get-togethers with foreign friends}

I'm having another busy weekend with some friends from France coming over this weekend, so it'll be a hustle of lunches and dinners at relatives' houses but I couldn't be happier than when great food and excellent company are gathered at the same place! It'll also be a major trial to put my French into [good?] use since they don't speak Portuguses and I'm a bit rusty on français.I'd been dying about the coming of april, my favourite month and all the celebrations revolving aroud it and I'm really excited about what's to come. have a great one! I'm in the mood for...

{on my birthday wishlist - the Clarisonic Mia 2}

{rotating my recently rediscovered vintage jeans jackets/vests on a weekly basis}


{red nails and yellow gold delicate rings}

{the elegance of busts in décor - ordered two this week}

 {the coolness of the silver flecks}

 {dreaming about summer nights out and it's not even spring properly - at Massimo Dutti}

2 comments:

  1. Europe is amazing. You have places that are "foreign" as close as I have Ohio (which, come to think of it, is pretty foreign). Laissez les bon temps roulez!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adoro essa mala!!
    http://bloglairdutemps.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete