Everyday life is the special occasion!

April 22, 2016

In The Mood For

{trees in bloom}

After a whirlwind of parties for the past couple of weeks[not actually complaining about it, I swear] I'm in real need of a more low key weekend at home, just chilling with nice food, watching the most anticipated new season of my cult series - Game Of Thrones and reading the amazing new books I got. I will treasure this past weekend's birthday celebration party as one of my favourites from the last years, because although I loved all the thoughtful gifts I received, the tender memories of happiness and joy are the most treasured of them all. Wish a great one. I'm in the mood for...

{the sophisticated effortless parisienne feel of this whole outfit}

{interesting earrings that are both cute and small}

{this amazing hallway - simple, cool and so brightfully chic}

{this timeless sophisticated nude - Essie's perennial chic}
 {this beautiful pink lipstick at H&M - tea rose, even the name is pretty}

{a belated birthday gift I just loved - love the vintage vibe}

4 comments:

  1. so amazing pics = )))


    xoxo


    i invite to me too


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Aída querida !! Que lindas imágenes !! Espero que tengas un buen fin de semana
    Cariños

    ReplyDelete
  3. This nail polish is pretty!
    Have a relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dinosaur earrings are the BEST! And I'm glad Levi's are considered sophisticated and Parisienne - easy to find at the thrift shop!

    ReplyDelete