Everyday life is the special occasion!

July 22, 2014

Marble Bathrooms


I've always loved the crisp, fresh, sleek look of  marble  and of course my master bathroom had to include it from walls to floor, bathtube included. I went for marble Travertino big tiles by LOVE Tiles and after all the elements [tiles, sanitary ware, taps, modern wood cabinets to cut a bit of the cold] were reunited it immediately became my favourite room and one admired by few of those who have already seen it. It has a very refined and minimalist vibe and the marble actually reveald itself to be the best bet for feminine bathroom designs. Have a look of some of the inspirational pictures below and if it's your preference let yourself be flooded with über chic, all-over contemporary feel.


8 comments:

  1. nice pics!! = ]

    xoxo
    new post
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oohh my dear lord!
    I would love to have one of those!
    Just taking my breath away!
    Kisses from Austria!
    :*
    www.pearlinfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am obsessed with marble anything. Bathrooms and kitchens, I even want a desk with a marble top. Sigh.

    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com
    GIVEAWAY NEWNESS, CHECK IT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bathtub that looks like a bowl. I am imagining if I can take a bath with ramen noodles, lol!
    Great bathroom pictures (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see your new home. You will share it with us, yes?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pure bliss! Wish I had something similar too, for sure the morning would have another mood!:P xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. ah não, pas pour moi, detesto mármore, confesso. Gosto mesmo é de casas de banho com aqueles azulejos que são muito pequenininhos, aquilo tem um nome especifico mas não sei qual é.
    http://bloglairdutemps.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete