Everyday life is the special occasion!

July 25, 2014

In The Mood For


{loving the light blue skies that always give me such a great peaceful feel}


This week has been about spending quality time with friends , indulging in great food, getting as much work done as I could and taking important issues into my hands. Nevertheless, frequently things develop unexpectedly and  not everything is as easy, attainable and simple as it was thought to be, meaning that we shouldn't take anything for granted. I think that sometimes taking time to know  your triggers and to avoid those is key. I hope you all have a relaxing weekend. I'm in the mood for...



{pairing classical style clothing with bold, statement accessories}








{stacking dainty gold rings which are always so chic}







{trying this delicate manicure as fast as I can}






{pretty white roses and books - a beautiful, simple, sophisticated decor}









{because I never get tired of bejeweled flats for Summer, at OYSHO}






{a cute fruity bikini that's deliciously beautiful - at OYSHO}

5 comments:

  1. Queria esse biquini mas eram tamanhos gigantes para mim! 😀

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aida! Sounds you had a pretty intense week, not easy at all, Im sorry, hope you can relax now. The manicure is awesome but what caught my eye are the flats and the bikini from Oysho, you should get them, they are utterly gorgeous and would suit u!:) Have a lovely weekend my dear and take care, hugs! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ás vezes é mesmo é preciso dar dois passos atrás e olhar para as coisas sob outro ponto de vista, outra perspectiva, não?
    http://bloglairdutemps.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fruity bikini is delightful...but on somebody else!

    ReplyDelete