Everyday life is the special occasion!

July 04, 2014

In The Mood For


 {planning the new bedroom's decor -it can really change the whole thing}


The 4th of July is my city's municipal holiday and that translates into a family gathering filled with delicious dishes and relaxed conversations. I mean to drop by Zara Home to try to grab some great items now on sale as my plans for the beach seem far from coming true due to a slightly rainy and foggy weather forecast. Nevertheless I am expecting to make the most of this precious extended weekend and I sincerely hope you have a great one! I'm in the mood for...




O 4 de julho é feriado municipal na minha cidade o que se traduz  num encontro de família cheio de pratos deliciosos e conversas descontraídas. Pretendo dar uma saltada à Zara Home para tentar ainda arranjar alguns artigos fantásticos que agora estão em saldo, já que os meus planos para a pria parece que não se irão concretizar devido ao tempo acabrunhado e algo chuvoso. Contudo, espero poder aproveitar ao máximo este fim de semana prolongado e espero sinceramente que o vosso seja fantástico! Apetece-me...



{loving beautiful, simple, feminine hairdos}





{fancy timeless pumps and jeans that are one of my favourite  go-to uniforms}






{a nude eye summer palette that adds a bit of shimmer for summer nights out, by Estée Lauder}







{bold nails that'll make the whole look polished and modern -  by Estée Lauder}






{delicious figs that have been used in tarts and salads}






{the remains of the Popular Saints' Festivities}

4 comments:

  1. Hi Aida! I didnt know also from you is holiday, hope you enjoy your family gatherings so and have fun! Oh, that hairdo is simply adorable, need to try to make it! And just love those nails, bold and chic!:) I love figs, could eat millions!:P Enjoy the weekend my dear, many hugs! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice pics! ;>


    xoxo

    new post
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is obvious that you don't have cats, otherwise your bed would be topped with a plastic tablecloth to keep off the cat hair. LOVE the hairstyle, I'm trying to figure out how to do it, and - if I do - maybe I won't cut my hair! Jeans and heels are glorious and I, too, try to wear them whenever I can. Much love, have a wonderful holiday, and I will do the same here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Aida,

    Lots of beautiful photos you have shared.
    Hope you are enjoying the weekend
    hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete