Everyday life is the special occasion!

July 15, 2014

Lake Houses


Lately when I think about getting away from it all, getting some real rest and relaxation a lake house seems to me like the ultimate getaway. I imagine a property with a deepwater dock, a beautiful lake setting where I could enjoy a nice glass of wine, the peaceful reading of a great book, a quiet afternoon nap, get inspiration drawn from nature, feast on barbecues on a daily basis or playing board games at the sunset...Life's simplest pleasures at their best. Luckily I don't have to pay to daydream just yet!

 

5 comments:

  1. What a great idea to look at lake houses! I always wanted to have such a summer vacation house.

    Xoxo, Cent4urThoughts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love lake houses, well except for the mosquitoes but it really looks serene.
    -Ru.
    LOVESICKLILAC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take me there, it sounds like the perfect getaway indeed! I daydream too now and at least is free!:P Many kisses Aida! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew someone with a lake house. It was old and beautiful and perfect, and then they sold it and built a boring structure up the hill AWAY from the lake (too noisy, they said). Crazy, no?

    I like the house on stilts, over the boat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Epá, caramba, eu merecia uma casinhota destas, juro ;)
    http://bloglairdutemps.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete