Everyday life is the special occasion!

July 11, 2014

In The Mood For


{enjoying the beautiful summer weather outdoors}


July is developing beautifully, with clear, sunshining days, touching summertime sunsets, outdoor music festivals, family gatherings al fresco and some milestones finally being reached. Now that half of the year has already gone by it's high time I take some time reflect upon the goals that were set in the beginning of the year and make all the efforts to fully accomplish their achievement. Wish you all a very relaxed weekend. I'm in the mood for



{cleaning up all make up brushes on a regular basis}





{dewy skin and minimal make up to face hot days looking polished}




{conceiving little house projects decór - this corner has bedazzled me}





{love these intricate shoes at Massimo Dutti - on sale }






{picking fresh plums at our farm and baking cakes}






{still at awe with last night's fireworks}

4 comments:

  1. Morning Aida! You make me reflect as well, time flies and the year is already more than half passed. Btw, I need to clean my brushes as well and just love that make up look, very glowy and polished! You should get those shoes on sales, are so lovely! And also, the fruit looks very yummy!:) Enjoy the weekend and have fun my dear, hugs! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice pics! ;DD


    new post
    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful details!

    http://finddyourway.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. My eyes are just that color, so why do I look like the living dead in that shade of eye shadow? >sigh< Back to the drawing board, though I have come to terms with "dewy" skin!

    I still want to see your farm!

    ReplyDelete