Everyday life is the special occasion!

December 13, 2013

In The Mood For


{baking all kind of chocolatey goodies for the weekend}

This past week was kind of hectic - lots of stress, tiredness, mental exaustion and un-productivity and considering that the upcoming one will also be full of work and of lots of burocracies, I was really anxious for a cozy, comfortable weekend filled with the easiest and simple pleasures, so that there will be time to switch off and recharge batteries. I guess I'll stil have to learn to be kinder to myself.Wish you the best weekend! I'm in the mood for...


{a beautiful way of preparing our house for the next door festivities}




{loving this piece of art - can´t name it any other way}





{pairing messy hairdos and minimal make up with casual but still feminine clothing}







{hunting down all kinds of comfortable but fancy booties for a sales hunt opportunity}





{spending some leisure time pampering myself and reading my favourite magazines}





{ napkin rings that serve as inspiration for an upcoming DIY project}

11 comments:

  1. Hi Aida! So sorry you had a stressful week, hope you gest some rest in the upcoming days. I'm looking for a pair of comfy booties too, the ones of the pic are very nice! The cappuccino art is so sweet! Have a great weekend my dear, big hugs! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. preciosas fotos!
    http://lamodanopuedeconmigo.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures are so amazing!
    Those cupcakes looks delicious.
    Love the napkin rings. :)
    -Ru
    Glitter And Blush

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't bake this Christmas, but I can make hot chocolate and visit bakeries!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im obtaining a browser error, is anyone else? When are you going to post again? You actually inform many people! Cheers for this article, it was great to see. Thank you for the efforts you have made on paper this post. Im hoping the same best work of your stuff later on as well. In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my very own BlogEngine blog now. Truly the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your article is a fine illustration of it.
    jeux de tir

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute pics.:)
    http://seraphinalikesbeauty.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog is so fashionable! I love all your photos!! :D
    I have followed your blog! Hope you can follow me back as well! :)
    http://www.jiovevewen.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely inspirational photos!

    xxx
    E from Helsinki, Finland
    http://dragonflyelisabeth.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  9. ...A nice cappuccino and a lot of chocolate are the best medicine against stress!
    ... and love too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pamper yourself, yes, e muito. Que as próximas semanas sejam mais simpáticas e menos cansativas, e que tenhas um fim de semana a recarregar-te as energias com muita força!!!
    http;//fashionfauxpas-mintjulep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I heart the candles. So cosy! And I would love to take a big sneak peak into your make-up box. What is the 5 products you couldn't live without?
    X

    ReplyDelete