Everyday life is the special occasion!

December 12, 2013

Christmas Wreath - DIY


There's always something magical, even whimsical,  about Christmas decoration. Usually the simpler ones are the most beautiful, mainly beacuse they remain timeless and classical and therefore they can be used for several years. I guess that's why the ones we put some effort into, those created by us and that truly come from the heart, defying our creativity and  taking most of our dedication are always more valuable than those from the stores, they are very special because they are unique.











8 comments:

  1. Great post!
    Maybe i'll try this!
    :) xx

    -Mitzee

    factshionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I've started following you on GFC! I hope you can return the favor!

    The Cassie Paige

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adoro, está linda, tenho várias decorações de Natal que fui eu que as fiz, e são de facto as minhas preferidas, principalmente uma casinha de gesso que o meu puto pintou.
    http://fashionfauxpas-mintjulep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Aida! I agree with you, they are the most beautiful, special and unique cause are made by you. You have such golden hands dear, the wreath is so fab and very Christmassy!:) Have a great Thurs my dear, hugs! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome post
    very interesting
    wanna follow each other via gfc and bloglovin
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. so pretty DIY. i can't wait for christmas too <3


    xoxo,
    http://hellovintagelady.blogspot.com/ (used to be lapetitechateau.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I gotta admit that Christmas décor escapes me, but my mother is OBSESSED! Pray for me...

    ReplyDelete