Everyday life is the special occasion!

December 06, 2013

In The Mood For


{eager for weekend mornings spent relaxingly in bed while it rains outside}

This will be the weekend when my house [sadly still the old one]will be making the transition from Fall to everything Christmas. New decorations, festive flower arrangements, traditional treats will be cooked and some of the handmade gifts will be finished. Despite the latest frigid temperatures I'm still planning on going out to attend two birthday parties and do some very restraint shopping but the rest of the time I plan on nothing but loading on great films! Wish you a wonderful weekend! I'm in the mood for...



{ various types of hats have been my invariable uniform for the past weeks}





{oxblood on my nails for a sophisticated chic feel on busy days}






{loving a warm fur coat on a regular basis with statement piece accessories}





{starting my routine of baking ´Xmas thematic cookies}





{coveting this stunning decór for a small corner in the new house}





{fancying these stylish rainboots that are almost on sale - fingers crossed!}

11 comments:

  1. cute pics!!! :-)

    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olá Aida

    Adorei ver seus tesouros.

    Venha participar do CONCURSO CULTURAL INTERNACIONAL. Vc poderá ganhar um cupom de $40, para gastar na loja virtual sammydress.

    AMIGA DA MODA by Kinha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them! i've been following your blog for more than year and I love it! I just decided to start my own blog and I’ll love if yoy can follow me back! and if you have any advise let me know!! thank you!

    http://walkingaroundbcn.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Aida! Same here, I think will spend the weekend in the same way, plus sleeping and sleeping!:) I want a hat as that too, is so glam! Im using only oxblood nail polish at the mo, thinking also to some Xmas manicure too. Longing for some of your holiday season treats dear, they must be divine!:) Hope you could get the booties too, are marvelous! Enjoy the weekend my friend, besos! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always the same, rain rain and rain!
    ....but Xmas is near, let's think to presents and shopping!!!!
    Fabulous relaxing weekend my dear Aida
    kisses & hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. How frigid? You inspire me!

    Thank you for being my wonderful friend who loves and cares about me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bem, aquela manicure é perfeita, mesmo a minha cara, adorei a cor.
    http://fashionfauxpas-mintjulep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Estou precisamente a usar um verniz dessa cor :) gostei muito do post

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hola Aída me dieron frío esas imágenes ,, nosotros estamos en verano y con mucho calor

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this photos, so nice :)
    santiroyalhome.blogspot.com
    Santi

    ReplyDelete