Everyday life is the special occasion!

June 28, 2013

In The Mood For


{starting to make plans for summer vacations}


This week my city filled me with pride,  hence Coimbra was considered World Heritage by UNESCO. Summer has arrived in all its splendor, with outdoor concerts, dinners with friends, Sunday family gatherings stuffed with tantalizingly irresistible delicacies, many movies on the agenda, a short hop to the sales essentially to buy decorative items or utensils that are missing and finally, a little more rest from the working week. Enjoy yourselves! I'm in the mood for ...



Esta semana a minha cidade encheu-me de orgulho, uma vez que Coimbra foi considerada Património da Humanidade pela UNESCO. O verão chegou em todo o seu esplendor, com concertos ao ar livre, jantaradas com amigos, reuniões familiares domingueiras  recheadas de pitéus tentadoramente irresistíveis, muitos filmes em agenda, um saltinho aos saldos essencialmente para comprar artigos de decoração ou utensílios que estão em falta e, finalmente, um pouco mais de descanso do trabalho semanal. Divirtam-se! Apetece-me...




{wearing tropical fruit coloured lipstick }






{fancying a nude pair of sandals and tanned feet}






{searching for these timeless sunglasses}






{trying absolutely charming hairdos for the weekend gatherings}






{loving this chic and super clean manicure}







{decorating the house with roses picked in the wild}

14 comments:

  1. Nada más linda que ciudad Adida,,, Coimbra y su universidad es preciosa ,, la felicito por vivir en u lugar patrimonio de la humanida

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need that nail polish. So perfect for summer. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my photo diary from Venice. xo

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes and sunglasses are absolutely gorgeous. Lovely roses too.
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, I've been following your blog for about a year now and never did I realize you where from Coimbra! I've been there visiting friends once and I just loved it!! :D

    Xoxo Cent4urThoughts

    PS: Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Aida! Congrats to your city, you must be so pride of it! I can imagine how beautiful it is, now I want travel there even more, especially in summer!:) The lipsticks shades look so nice and I adore that clean manicure!:) Roses are my fav flowers, your house must have a sweet scent with them!:) Enjoy your weekend my dear, big hugs and kisses! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to Coimbra! Now on my "bucket list" of places to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the nude sandals and coral varnish, so pretty! xxx

    I left my heart in Miami

    ReplyDelete
  8. Belle immagini (; Reb, xoxo.

    * Ho appena pubblicato un nuovo post, fammi sapere cosa ne pensi:
    http://www.toprebel.com/2013/06/les-journees-particulieres-by-emilio.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah essas rosas são lindas demais!!! Tenho um verniz de um tom parecido com esse, não o tenho usado muito mas parece-me que se o calor se mantém, vai andar na mão - e no pé!! - mais vezes, eheh. Aproveita bem o fim de semana de calor, e boas jantaradas, e muita diversão, que é o que se quer para descontrair! Beijocas.
    http://fashionfauxpas-mintjulep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I L O V E the manicure, another great post! Have a wonderful Sunday X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful pics!!! Those sandals are gorgeous :D
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are so sweet! Looovely Pictures!!! Next week "Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Berlin" starts - I would love to invite you to read my posts about it! I'm so excited! ♡Love, Kyra
    FOLLOW MY BLOG // TELL ME // I FOLLOW YOU BACK!

    ReplyDelete