Everyday life is the special occasion!

June 12, 2013

"Eye" Love Colour


Eyeshadows are regular feature of my make up routine, and although I tend to gravitate towards earthy, smoky, grey, taupe, nude and sometimes plum tones all year round,  when spring/ summer arrives I love a good pop of colour , mainly because  the rest of the make up has to be minimal due to higher temperatures. There's a lot of impact in a coloured eyehadow - it can be a reflection of our mood, a complement to our outfit or a personal statement. It certainly adds dimension to our eyes and have the ability to transform the eyes in countless ways. For these sunny seasons I prefer them unbelievably pigmented, blendable, no creasing and long lasting. I love how much colour can transform how you look and put me in such a positive mood. What about you? Are you ready to put some on?


As sombras de olhos são característica normal da minha rotina de maquilhagem, e embora eu tenda a gravitar em torno de tons terra, cinza, cinza, bege, nude e,  por vezes, ameixa, , durante todo o ano, quando a primavera / verão chega eu adoro uma boa explosão de cor, principalmente porque o resto da maquilhagem tem que ser mínima devido às temperaturas mais altas. muito impacto numa sombra colorida - pode ser um reflexo do nosso estado de espírito, um complemento para a nossa roupa ou uma declaração de natureza pessoal. Certamente acrescenta dimensão aos nossos olhos e tem a capacidade de transformar os olhos de inúmeras maneiras. Para estas estações de sol eu prefiro-as incrivelmente pigmentadas, que se misturem bem, que não deixem vincos e de longa duração. Eu adoro o quanto a cor pode transformar a sua aparência e me põe num estado de espírito tão positivo. E vocês? Estão prontas para usá-la?




15 comments:

  1. Estos maquillajes levantan el ánimo a cualquiera. Yo personalmente me inclino por los tonos más neutros y naturales. Algo de color siempre viene bien para iluminar la vista >.< Besos y feliz día!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tanta sombra bonita que tens! eu por acaso gostava mais de saber usar cor. como tenho olhos azuis nunca sei que cores usar

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the post! ^^
    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These colors are absolutely beautiful. These products looks very interesting. Nice photos.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much, high school was a great experience, I learned so much and I think I grew up a lot :)
    I looooove, all the eyeshadows, such pretty colours ^^

    kisses simple&cute
    siimpleandcute.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gotta love your eyeshadows! :) Big kiss

    ReplyDelete
  7. Confesso que normalmente fico-me pelos bronze, castanhos, brancos leite o sujo, e sim, ameixas e bordeaux no Inverno. Nem sequer tenho muitas sombras coloridas, acho que tenho um rosa meio fuchsia e pronto. Mas tenho um lápis de olhos azulão cobalto, conta, não conta?
    http://fashionfauxpas-mintjulep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you have a way to present your goodies. For me,it felt like paradise. All these great shades from great brands gathered together! I love earth tones, you ve got plenty, so yeap I love this!
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many amazing palettes!
    I'm jelous!^^
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Aida! As you know, I am a make up addicted too so I just love to wear eyeshadows and change the color according to the outfit or just the mood! I am pretty stunned by your collection, wow all the products are so amazing and I like the shades you got! At the moment I am prefering neutral and soft tones to give more accent to the lips! Kisses dear, hope you have a lovely day! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. What amazing eye makeup! Your collection is fantastic! I would have such a hard time choosing what to put on! Love the smoky shades!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  12. Já está, já coloquei o link :) beijinho

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a collection you have! LOVE the taupes and plums. Love blue, too, but I look like an old drag queen when I wear it.

    Lovely inspiration for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely collection - I'm so jealous! ;)! Let‘s follow each other! Lots of Love, Kyra!
    FOLLOW MY BLOG // TELL ME // I FOLLOW YOU BACK!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very good range of patterns, normally I like neutral and soft tones, but not always!
    Love and smiles *______*

    ReplyDelete