Everyday life is the special occasion!

June 07, 2013

In The Mood For


{wearing almost no make up but very bright coloured lips}


Welcome Friday, foreshadow of  the long weekend! Yesterday was the school party, with the Song Festival, in which ended up by participating althou I had become completely hoarse the day before, after two months of rehearsing the Alexandra Burke version - say if that was not the perfect shot!  But as it is not worth crying over spilled milk, so I decided that even with a screeching voice I would amuse myself greatly, at dinner with friends and at the party itself! As if all that was not enough we were interrupted by a still pouring rain almost at the end, which honestly, was more hilarious than annoying. The week was productive, too, because I received an invitation to join a project, which I will introduce to you very soon, which pleased me greatly - we'll see if it bears fruit! Surely I will not have voice throughout the whole weekend, with a holiday on Monday,  but since there is a warm bed, a cake in the oven, scheduled series, roasted chicken and hot steaming lattes, this will be more than perfect! Enjoy yourselves! I'm in the mood for ...


Bem-vinda sexta feira, prenúncio de fim de semana prolongado! Ontem foi festa na escola, com o Festival da Canção, no qual acabei por  participar por ter ficado completamente rouca na véspera , depois de  dois meses de ensaios do Halelujah, versão Alexandra Burke  - digam lá que não foi pontaria!  Mas como não vale a pena chorar pelo leite derramado, resolvi que mesmo com voz de cana rachada me iria divertir imenso, no jantar com as amigas e na festa! Como se tudo não bastasse ainda fomos interrompidos por uma chuva copiosa já quase para o final, o que sinceramente, foi mais hilariante do que aborrecido. A semana foi produtiva também, pois recebi um convite para entrar num projeto, que divulgarei em breve, que me agradou imenso -  a ver vamos se dá frutos! Certamente que não vou ter voz durante todo o fim de semana, com feriado na segunda-feira, mas desde que haja uma cama quentinha, bolo no forno, séries agendadas, galinha no forno e meias de leite a ferver, este vai ser mais do que perfeito! Divirtam-se!!! Apetece-me...


{my newest aquisition - the best for dewy skin and with high protection}



{my next experiment when I have guests - practical and beautiful}



{loving this useful and clever reclycled project}



{organizing my massive sunglasses collection - not all pink, I swear}




{longing for breezy, flowery summer dresses - each time farther away}



{attentively reading this amazing flower decor book - in love!}

11 comments:

  1. Everything is so pretty and i love your selection. That flowery summer dresses is lovely. Nice sunglasses collection too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encanta el costurero reciclado, Aida!!! Y la idea de las fresas, también. Besos y feliz fin de semana!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, my dear.

    Have a Lovely Weekend,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOOOOoooooh! I want a yellow sundress, too! And I love my BB cream, too. Good luck on your new project. I can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Aida, I'm so sorry for your voice! This crazy weatheer neither helps, so hope you rest and realx through the weekend!:) I'm really curious about the projects you are going to do, good luck with everything my friend, you deserve all the best, fingers crossed for you! Yum for the dipped strawberries, I'm sure your future guests will be much pleased by them!:P Kisses and hugs my dear, take care♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, as melhoras. Fim de semana prolongado de molho pode ser muitooooo bom, sim, pelo menos vai ser melhor que o meu, acredita eheheheh ;)
    http://fashionfauxpas-mintjulep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me gustan todas y cada una de las cosas que nos presentas, sobre todo esas fresas, que bonitas y que apetecibles se ven, besos
    Sofía

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice post ;)
    Have a good day !

    http://closertotheedge1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. ... just a weekend relax and I'm sure you'll be OK!
    Lots of kisses and smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Um pouco de máscara nas pestanas e um baton colorido é a forma mais rápida de fazer uma maquilhagem boa! ;)

    ReplyDelete