Everyday life is the special occasion!

August 26, 2014

L-Shape Couch


If you happen to have an open plan room, a L-shape couch would be the perfect choice. It will convey your space intimacy, graciousness and coziness and  it will be great for dividing the living and dining space by creating  a visual and physical barrier betweenboth areas. I love its contemporeinity and the way, unexpectedly, this larger piece can make a small room inviting and even seem bigger. It is timeless, sophisticated and a staple for modern families who want style, but also comfort in their lives.

2 comments:

  1. I love the look of these L shaped couches. I think they make rooms look more comfy, don't you think? :)

    xo Azu

    www.raven-locks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this kind of couches too! They are cosy, comfy, modern and ultra chic in the room! In my dream home there will be for sure one!:) Amazing inspiration dear, the photos make me dream! xo

    ReplyDelete