Everyday life is the special occasion!

August 29, 2014

In The Mood For


{spending the last weekend of August at the beach}


There's always somewhat of a bittersweet feeling about kissing summer goodbye, but at least in what concerns great weather this weekend will surely rock, before it's time to get back to the hustle and bustle of daily life. Although summmertime is great, favouring relaxation and promoting fantastic memories there's something about the upcoming season that intrinsically connects to me and I truly can't wait to welcome Fall! Wish you all a great weekend! I'm in the mood for...



{dainty gold jewelry, soft colours, thin fabrics}




{indulgent home made breakfasts}




{loving this polished, clean and stylized office corner}




{organizing the daily make up I keep at hand on the master bathroom}


{This super cute structured bag - at Zara, new collection}



{a sophisticated olive green parka that is the greatest Fall anticipation - at Zara, new collection}

3 comments:

  1. This is my favorite time of year - from Fall through New Year's. It feels like the beginning of everything to me, probably because going back to school was such a milepost in my early life. And I love cool/cold weather and anticipating sparkling holidays. Now you have put me in a good mood for today, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O outono é sem dúvida a minha estação preferida, e ando sempre desejosa que chegue, mal entramos em setembro!!!
    http://bloglairdutemps.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Aida! I feel the same but as you already thrilled for the upcoming fall and looking forward to get some new fall garment. You should buy either the bag and the parka at Zara, both are so cute! And yummy for the breakfast, Im just imagine the real one you could prepare!:) Enjoy the last weekend of August my friend, hugs! xo

    ReplyDelete