Everyday life is the special occasion!

February 04, 2013

Pretty In Tweed


Tweed stands for handmade, durable, beautiful, stylish and comfortable material. Nowadays it has lost the matronly, rustic look for what it has been known; it has been revamped. We certainly can make it up to date by accessorizing it with leather, bold jewelry, metallic thread, sequins, jeans and stillettos, giving it an edgy twist and making it a fashion statement. Tweed will always be a staple in your wardrobe that is never going to be out of style. Do you agree?

Tweed significa material feito à mão, resistente, bonito, elegante e confortável. Hoje em dia  perdeu o ar matronal e rústico pelo qual  tem sido conhecido, tendo sido renovado. Podemos certamente fazê-lo hoje em dia, acessorizando-o com cabedal, jóias vistosas, fios metálicos, lantejoulas, calças de ganga e stilletos, dando-lhe um toque ousado e tornando-o uma nova tendência. O Tweed será sempre um básico essencial no seu guarda-roupa que nunca vai estar fora de moda. Concorda?


19 comments:

  1. ahhh amo esses tipos de casaquinhos tb..tenho varios para aguentar o frio de Buenos Aires...beijossssss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olá Aida

    Acho tão chic!
    Uma ótima noite para vc...

    AMIGA da MODA by Kinha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a tweed FREAK!! Wearing a tweed sweater at this moment...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aída me encanta el twed y esas modelos uf como parecerme a ellas y usar esos loos tan bellos

    ReplyDelete
  5. fine photos =]]]

    i invite to me too

    WWW.LIVE-STYLE20.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos are so pretty, love the last one. It's a very nice style. So chic and elegant.
    Have a lovely week.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Tweed! Fantastic, unique, peerless that I love!
    The ideas in the photos are very smart!
    Nice day and nice new week, my dear. :)*

    p.s: (O.T.) Do you mind coming to me, I need your very competent opinion.
    :) Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it***

    http://at-home-ideas.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  9. Concordo, o tweed é um clássico, nunca está fora de moda.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love tweed, one of my all time favourite trends!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Confesso que sou fã assumida de tweed, já tive muitas peças neste material, de momento só sobreviveu um blazer em tons terra, é o único que quaaaaase me serve. Adoro.
    http://fashionfauxpas-mintjulep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Aida! So agreed! Tweed will never go out of style! And I also love this kind pf parrtern, simple and chic! Love all the images you found so classy!! Happy monday my dearest, hugs!:**

    ReplyDelete
  13. love this style. so classy :)

    xx m

    thisishowwerule.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Também gosto. Tenho algumas peças em tweed, pois fica sempre bem e é um clássico :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ola Aida,muito obrigada por pasarte por o meu blog..Eu te escrebo en portugues porque ingles nao falo muito...jajaja
    Fico tamben por ca para ver as tuas propostas ja que compartimos gostos ja que adoro a moda..Espero verte mais veces por meu blog!!:)
    Beijinhos grandes o como decimos na Espanha Besosss

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi!!! Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm glad you liked it. I' ve being surfing yours and I love it!!!I'm alredy a follower and I'm sure we'll be good friends.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Adoro, fica sempre tão elegante :)
    beijinhos

    http://passosdemoda.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your blog and the fashion on it.

    If you get a sec, check out my latest post 'Seaside Blue'.

    Have a beautiful and blessed week.

    Stay beautiful,

    Sofia

    Be featured on Stylishly In Love: If you would like a chance to be featured on my fashion blog, then email me (stylishlyinlove@gmail.com) a picture of your go-to outfit for Valentine's Day. In honor of Valentine's day I will be featuring 14 bloggers. Make sure to email me by February 11th.
    Thank you.

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete