Everyday life is the special occasion!

February 27, 2013

Eye/ Lip Pencils & Brushes Storage


If you are addicted to make up as much as I am, you'll certainly have my tendency to buy more make up than you can ever use. Everytime I waste an absurd amount of time looking for a certain beauty item - an eye pencil, a lip contour pencil, an eyeliner or a brush - , that's when I figure out the importance of storing them properly. I made a thorough selection of the things I really use and that haven't expired some years ago and placed them in a transparent acrylic container, using coloured hot sand for a prettier girly disposal. I hope you'll get inspired as well and get down to business!

Se é viciada em maquilhagem tanto quanto eu sou, certamente vai ter a minha tendência para comprar mais maquilhagem do que aquela que alguma vez vai conseguir usar. Sempre que desperdiço uma quantidade absurda de tempo à procura de um certo artigo de maquilhagem - um lápis de olhos, um contorno de lábios, um eyeliner ou de um pincel, é que eu me dou conta do quanto é importante armazená-los corretamente. Fiz uma seleção minuciosa das coisas que eu realmente uso e que não expiraram já há alguns anos atrás e coloquei-as num recipiente de acrílico transparente, usando areia rosa forte colorida para uma bonita disposição feminina. Eu espero que também se inspire e ponha mãos à obra!



18 comments:

  1. That is such a great idea!! I can wait to reorganize all my make-up/jewellery/nail polish etc etc.. as soon as I get back! I will deftly copy this one! love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thisnlooks nice, what a great inspirstion

    Glamupyourlifestyle.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your beads idea, it hold those pencil and brush perfectly, nice tips xD
    come and see my blog if you have time ^^

    xo,
    G

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually saw this on pinterest last night and thought about doing it! But now you've convinced me, that looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fica um efeito lindíssimo mas reparei mais na quantidade de coisas que tu tens :p <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a great idea and the result is really nice. These photos are perfect too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Olá Aida

    Ideias super interessantes.
    Ótima 4º feira...

    AMIGA da MODA by Kinha

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is beautiful...love that idea!! Have a sweet day doll xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gostei muito do resultado. Como costumo ter a minha maquilhagem guardada em caixas ou gavetas, depois acabo por usar somente o que anda diariamente comigo na mala. Longe da vista nem me lembro! O pior é que às vezes acabo por comprar coisas repetidas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Que bela ideia!!! Eu tenho tudo muito arrumadinho numa caixa até porque nem um terço do que tu aí mostras eu possuo!!! Que bela colecção, aiai!!
    http://fashionfauxpas-mintjulep.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  11. The raptus of buying beauty items captures me and obscures my mind, I can't resist!
    Yours is a great idea, indeed, it may help me!
    Fantastic day, my darling and thanks for your wishes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Aida! As you say, I'm a huge make up addicted, or better junky:P Thanks for sharing this lovely idea, the effect is very clear and tidy! Especially you dont waste time searching a product that cannt find cause the mess:) I should organize my beauty case as well! Congrats also for your collection, amazing!!:) Have a great day my dearest, hugs and kisses!♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. preciso urgentemente de comprar pincéis!

    ReplyDelete
  14. A lot of pencils :O!!-- Today's post "Baseball jacket"--> http://urbanfashionstylee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a great idea! i think i'm going to copy your method when i have my home!
    Big kiss!

    Marianela xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is adorable. I, too, am a makeup addict (it's like playing with crayons) and now I'm gonna make that process just one more step more fun.

    ReplyDelete